What's your dream house?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
just something cozy and simple
even if its small thats fine

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
@sanasideup i see you found the thread, i put so much work into it lol, it really is my dream!!<3
it was really detailed, and it sounds super cool! i'll probably post mine here, but i'd have to think abt it first, i am not that collected 😂 i was seriously impressed by all the work you put into ur house

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
it was really detailed, and it sounds super cool! i'll probably post mine here, but i'd have to think abt it first, i am not that collected 😂 i was seriously impressed by all the work you put into ur house
i decided that i want a slide too
in my house
next to the stairs
because i can

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i decided that i want a slide too
in my house
next to the stairs
because i can
this is gonna sound rlly dumb, but i am honest to god afraid of slides. i think it's the heights mixed with not being able to control the speed of my body. that would be fun next to stairs, tho!

whittakerturbeville

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Since childhood, I have dreamt of my own small and cozy house with a pool in the garden. I grew up, and my dream still hasn't come true. My friends suggested joining real estate fundraising. Their arguments are the following. Firstly, because you don't need to be a rich person, you simply invest $100, and with time passing, the project will evolve, and you might raise $100000. There are other platforms where everyone can invest money and eventually become wealthy. I think I should start investing in one of these platforms to buy my house.

DylanGillo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Your dream house sounds amazing! It just gives me such a warm and homey feeling to imagine all those little details!

ELEVEN ⿻

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I don’t want anything TOO big but not anything too small- i definetly want a pool!
Something like this.
w800x533.jpg