GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I watch Disney princess movies (big shocker I know) when I'm upset or sick.
My go-tos are The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and Cinderella. Also Alice in Wonderland even though she isn't a princess.
I also will watch the Royal Ballet's production of The Sleeping Beauty. It's my favorite ballet and since I practiced it for 16 years it really brings me both comfort and nostalgia.

Last edited:
I watch Disney princess movies (big shocker I know) when I'm upset or sick.
My go-tos are The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and Cinderella.
I also will watch the Royal Ballet's production of The Sleeping Beauty. It's my favorite ballet and since I practiced it for 16 years it really brings me both comfort and nostalgia.
Nice!! Disney princess movies r so dramatic sometimes but i understand girly! โค

nina

ุฃุญุจูƒ
Editor
Author
Website
guns.lol
Credits
Mulan or princess and the frog.
also love up!

Kim_Moki

Dโ‚’ yโ‚’แตค Bโ‚‘โ‚—แตขแตฅโ‚‘ แตขโ‚™ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ แตขโ‚˜โ‚šโ‚’โ‚›โ‚›แตขbโ‚—e (Barry Alan!)
Author
how do you go from happy to sad welll (me)
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Peppa Pig
Pink Bear Plush
Candy Bong Z
My comfort movie is The Lorax

But My nostalgic movie is Nerve (I've watched this movie over & over again multiple times)

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
โœง Jiung โœง
Cambodia
my nostalgic movie is chicken little, flushed away, and alvin and the chipmunks: chipwrecked (i watched weird ass movies as a kid)
idrk what my comfort movie is, since i like shows more. ig maybe turning red, bullet train or the piwon movie.
i also find comfort in studio ghibi movies (ponyo, my neighbor totoro)

Last edited:
my nostalgic movie is chicken little, flushed away, and alvin and the chipmunks: chipwrecked (i watched weird ass movies as a kid)
idrk what my comfort movie is, since i like shows more. ig maybe turning red, bullet train or the piwon movie
Nice!! I Also watched werid movies when i was little

My comfort movie is The Lorax

But My nostalgic movie is Nerve (I've watched this movie over & over again multiple times)
we โค The lorax I watched that so many times it's still comforting to this day well sorta

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

SyanVergio

Kpop Amateur
Credits
It's great to have a comfort or nostalgic movie that you can always go back to! For me, my comfort movie is definitely "The Lion King." It brings back so many memories from my childhood, and it's just a classic that I never get tired of watching. BTW, check out onlinetvcast.com and their guide on how to watch fuboTV in Mexico: https://onlinetvcast.com/guides/how-to-watch-fubotv-in-mexico. It's a great resource for anyone looking to access fuboTV's content.

Last edited:

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

Call_MeRover

Author

Call_MeRover

Author