What's your blood type?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

A question that before Kpop would sound totally weird (not that it sounds that normal now but don't mind me, i'm bored)
Mine's O.
You can check more about the meaning of your blood type in Korea here
blood_type_personality.png

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
O, and no it doesn't. 😋
I think the wisdom of this is similar to the zodiac sign representation. Sometimes it works and it actually represents you while other times it's just completely out of your character 😕
Yeah, the wisdom of this is similar to any kind of cold reading. Throw out enough just-vague-enough statements, and someone will find a match.

(For the record, based on their interpretations, I'd probably self-identify as a B...)

M

myheartizomg

O, and no it doesn't. 😋

Yeah, the wisdom of this is similar to any kind of cold reading. Throw out enough just-vague-enough statements, and someone will find a match.

(For the record, based on their interpretations, I'd probably self-identify as a B...)
I couldn't agree more. I'd self-identify myself as a little bit of everything else but my actual supposed representation 😅

Fay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yujin
Shinwon
A question that before Kpop would sound totally weird (not that it sounds that normal now but don't mind me, i'm bored)
Mine's O.
B
It represents me I believe!

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
Mine's O.
I actually don’t know and I’m too scared of needles to find out

M

myheartizomg

I actually don’t know and I’m too scared of needles to find out
Same here! It's a good thing I found it already written on the health booklet I used to have as a child. Lol.

Horchata_Mexicana

Kpop Rookie
Credits
The8
DK
Dino
Seungkwan
idk if in english you say (example) A+ /A-
but i think i remember i am O+
( O positivo)

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Yeah, I'm O+ myself.
Main reason I know is because I donate fairly regularly, so they need to know what type I am; I have a record of it on my donor card.