What's the inspiration behind your username/display name

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
The Zero suffix came from when I was reading and the main character called himself a super zero. Which made me laugh for some reason since I felt the same way
The to one (21ne)part came when I was thinking randomly and the sentence zero to one came in my head. Which was how I came up with "Zerø21ne"
I also realized it had an Ateez reference to it (Zero to one/Zero,Fever)

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
ONF (온앤오프), short for ‘On N Off’, is currently a 6-member South Korean boy group under WM Entertainment. The group consists of Hyojin, J-US, E-Tion, Wyatt, MK, and U.
(I hope I made it obvious lol)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Shinnayu is a nickname given to ITZY’s Yuna often and I thought it was cute so I decided to use it

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
The first legendary song I listened from the 127 unit, aka one of my ults.

lia.

Kpop Stan
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
J
Sieun
Isa
Sumin
universe, but since uni kinda sounds like yuna i replaced it. next time i save up it’s gonna be sulli<3

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i was hungry and wanted eggs, so i thought of sunny side up eggs. that made me think of sunny sed up by red velvet (aka their best song). then i started trying to do a play on the words, so i thought of sana, my twice bias, and one of my ults biases. then i just mixed them together to get sanasideup.

wonsta

Band Manager
Credits
Dipsy
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Mondoongie
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
A beautiful man that had a beautiful hairstyle
(aka, DJ H.ONE)

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
na comes from the first syllable of my korean name (narae) jing comes from jiyeon (t-ara)'s yt channel called jing tv, nd ter is the last three letters of aespa's winter's stage name. also my best friend's name (winter aka wintuh aka xiaodong <3)

kirby

14 | any pronouns! | skibidi toilet rizzler
Editor
Website
tonetags.carrd.co
Credits
Lots of Love
Kitty Kiss
hikaru is my bias from Kep1er (along with yujin, chaehyun, yeseo) so i decided to name my user loveshiakru, next i wanna change my user to "elodie", because it sounds nice

Xena

yuqi 🙇‍♀️
Author
Credits
Doyoung
Inseong
Seungeun
Heesun
my Russian Name (Ksenia) another form of that is Xenia but is shortened to Xena. i really wanted a elegant like name since my last name (Levedeva) connects to swans. SO it basically means I'm the daughter of Swans. (Please call me out if i said something Incorrect!)

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
na comes from the first syllable of my korean name (narae) jing comes from jiyeon (t-ara)'s yt channel called jing tv, nd ter is the last three letters of aespa's winter's stage name. also my best friend's name (winter aka wintuh aka xiaodong <3)
came** because i have officially (not rlly) changed my korean name. again. for the fiftieth time. idk why but im normally so decisive, but this is the one thing i am indecisive in.