What's the best kind of gift?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Get me books and I will be happy forever.
But really, my favorite thing is if I mention something I'm interested in, and you remember and you get it for me. That shows me that you care.<3

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
The best kind of gift is something that has like positive feelings or something thats thoughtful. It doesn't have to be bought it can be homemade like diy. Like I value my friends so I usually surprise them with sugar cookies as a "I appreciate you, and I'm lucky to have a friend like you."

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
i love any gift, really, but the best gifts are when you casually mention something you like, and then someone gets you a gift of it. like, if you were talking about books with someone, and you mentioned your favorite author, then they got you one of their books. it shows they really listened and care, imo.
ohh me agree with this ^^

SabrinaHarding

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Thanks for bringing up this topic! It got me reminiscing about the best gifts I've given and received. Personally, I'm all about the sentimental stuff.
One time, my bestie surprised me with this adorable scrapbook filled with memories from our adventures together. Each page was like a trip down memory lane, and it meant the world to me that she took the time to put it together.
Speaking of gifts, I recently stumbled upon these viking candles that are straight-up epic. They're not your typical candles, you know? They're rugged, they're unique, and they add a badass vibe to any room. I reckon they'd make a killer gift for anyone who's into that Norse warrior aesthetic.

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Thanks for bringing up this topic! It got me reminiscing about the best gifts I've given and received. Personally, I'm all about the sentimental stuff.
One time, my bestie surprised me with this adorable scrapbook filled with memories from our adventures together. Each page was like a trip down memory lane, and it meant the world to me that she took the time to put it together.
Speaking of gifts, I recently stumbled upon these viking candles that are straight-up epic. They're not your typical candles, you know? They're rugged, they're unique, and they add a badass vibe to any room. I reckon they'd make a killer gift for anyone who's into that Norse warrior aesthetic.
i think bro wants us to buy some viking candles