What's a life lesson that you've learned over the years?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I'll start. Last year, I went to a different school. I had this girl in my class who was obsessed with horses, and I went to summer camp every year for a week to ride, I loved horses too! So I tried to tell her that I also rode to bond with her, and she just scoffed and was like "Um, that's not the same. You don't really know how to ride." So I lied to her and said that I also used to take lessons, which I didn't. It's only now that I realized, she wasn't nice. I didn't need to prove myself to her, I knew that I could ride, and I loved horses just the same. She had no right to put me down like that and I don't need to give anyone proof. I also remember that she was 'popular', and I told her so (she was like "What? nooo im not popular" she knew that she was.). I wanted so badly to be a part of her little clique, and now I realize that they all weren't very nice, and that's not who I wanna be.

Don't feel the need to prove yourself to anyone! You know that you're cool as heck<33 😎😎

Last edited:

yuuriseo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Mia
Karina
when i was in 5th grade i wanted to be like the popular girl so bad. I even told my mom if she had black shoes because she would wear black shoes to school everyday. I eventually became friends with her and let me tell you... she was REALLY mean. She would pull my hair and tell me to do things for her. I didn't like being around her anymore so i started being myself and we stopped talking. Moral of the story just be yourself! :D

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Being normal is for losers and you shouldn't let others dictate your life.
When I was in high school I felt the pressure to be like my friends and be a typical high school girl. It made me miserable and caused me serious mental health problems. I was suppressing so many of my interests and thoughts. I felt like I could only talk about specific topics and had to have the same opinions. I also thought I had to look the way that was viewed as desirable. I came to the realization that this was stupid during this event:
I was in a mental hospital during my entire senior year. There I matured and began to understand what life really means and what is important in it. I began to love me for myself, even if that included being super weird.
I went home one weekend and hung out with my friends from high school. All they did was b*tch about how this one girl had gotten the same prom dress as another. They were calling her horrible names over something so dumb. I realized I had been living a superficial and fake life that held no purpose or importance. And I haven't really talked to them since.
By being myself and banishing any fake normality, I am so much happier. I am pursing a career I actually want to do. I have a set of interests that I am not ashamed to love and rant about. And I let my bizarre thoughts known to those I trust (check out my theories thread lol). Being normal isn't a state of mind. You need to focus on being you, no matter how weird that may be. You are in charge of your own life. You shouldn't let others rule it. Stay Weird Friends!!

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Being normal is for losers and you shouldn't let others dictate your life.
When I was in high school I felt the pressure to be like my friends and be a typical high school girl. It made me miserable and caused me serious mental health problems. I was suppressing so many of my interests and thoughts. I felt like I could only talk about specific topics and had to have the same opinions. I also thought I had to look the way that was viewed as desirable. I came to the realization that this was stupid during this event:
I was in a mental hospital during my entire senior year. There I matured and began to understand what life really means and what is important in it. I began to love me for myself, even if that included being super weird.
I went home one weekend and hung out with my friends from high school. All they did was b*tch about how this one girl had gotten the same prom dress as another. They were calling her horrible names over something so dumb. I realized I had been living a superficial and fake life that held no purpose or importance. And I haven't really talked to them since.
By being myself and banishing any fake normality, I am so much happier. I am pursing a career I actually want to do. I have a set of interests that I am not ashamed to love and rant about. And I let my bizarre thoughts known to those I trust (check out my theories thread lol). Being normal isn't a state of mind. You need to focus on being you, no matter how weird that may be. You are in charge of your own life. You shouldn't let others rule it. Stay Weird Friends!!
man, i hope im not like this for the rest of my high school days :< thankfully im such a nerd and geek and i actually enjoy school, so idrc. but that's so mean to do! i'm glad you're staying in the unnormal club<33

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
man, i hope im not like this for the rest of my high school days :< thankfully im such a nerd and geek and i actually enjoy school, so idrc. but that's so mean to do! i'm glad you're staying in the unnormal club<33
I really love school too. Well the learning aspect of it, not the tests and assignment etc

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
don't walk backwards, thats how i broke my arm when i was 8 :`)

Chaerish_xx

🎀ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢᴢ🎀
Staff member
Author
Credits
Yuta
Theo
Zuho
Lucas
Being a Better me in the Internet
After some backlash I've received..
I think I really need to start to explain better & just be near people who have more trust in me..😔

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Being a Better me in the Internet
After some backlash I've received..
I think I really need to start to explain better & just be near people who have more trust in me..😔
Me too. Not the same, but I’ve talked to bad people (NOT LIKE DRUG DEALERS, BTW- NOT THAT KIND OF BAD) and I don’t wanna do that anymore

Chaerish_xx

🎀ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢᴢ🎀
Staff member
Author
Credits
Yuta
Theo
Zuho
Lucas
Me too. Not the same, but I’ve talked to bad people (NOT LIKE DRUG DEALERS, BTW- NOT THAT KIND OF BAD) and I don’t wanna do that anymore
Yes, I see your problem but with me, People on Internet think I stalk,talk bad,Think my kindness make them look $#IT or Think I'm Insane..Which is crazy..I never would do such a thing to a person on the Internet Because I Don't know them well..I tried to apologized but not matter how I try, they don't accept which makes me feel so Disappointed in myself due to the Backlash I've had suffer..& Now Knowing I've never talk properly to People & Why I'm always afraid now How I'll chat with someone (Which again sounds crazy)

Rouge

Waiting for Lia
Author
Credits
Hangyul
Hanse
Asahi
Eric Chou
You can't force someone to love you....just let let them be and be yourself.
That was me back when I was younger.