What to Tell You?{JiKook FF}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jooggie

Kpop Stan
stanning blackpink unlike u uncultured swines
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
High school/ Soul mate AU
(Jungkook is older than Jimin in this)

Outfits:
Jimin (2).jpgJungkook (1).png

Chapter 1-

3rd person POV

Jimin didn’t quite know what he was supposed to be doing. He gripped the hem of his skirt tightly as he felt the boy across from him stare him down. The boy was scanning him… exploring more like.

“Should we start the project now?” His voice sent chills down Jimin’s spine.

‘Oh right, that’s what we had to do’ Jimin almost laughed at himself, why would a boy like Jeon Jungkook pay attention to him in any other way?

Jimin nodded and procured his notes from his bag. He hesitated to put his notebook down on the library table. He wasn’t sure if it was clean or not. And Jimin hated germs.

But he had to make himself look at least a little normal, Jungkook was still studying him... Jimin didn’t want him to run off to his friends and tell them how weird he is.

Also, if he even wanted a chance with Jungkook, he’d have to make a very good first impression.

He set his things down and Jungkook started to speak,” So why do you dress like that?”

‘Shit’ Jimin knew he messed up already. He should have worn normal clothes, someone like Jungkook wouldn’t like the concept of cross-dressing. And Jimin didn’t even own normal clothes.

So what could he say? Would his first words speaking to Jungkook be defending himself? He didn’t like that.

So he said,” Um… I just do I guess, I really know...”

Jungkook’s eyes widened. Jimin thought that was queer, he didn’t say anything particularly astounding.

Jungkook looked like he was trying to figure something out. Jimin certainly didn’t know what it was.

“A-are you okay?” Jimin asked.

Jungkook shook his head, then said,” Yeah, I’m fine.”

Jungkook glanced at his arm, and Jimin wondered at whatever it was, had something to do with that.

“ Um, we don’t have to do the project today… it’s fine, it isn't due until a couple weeks from now.” Jimin suggested.

“Alright.” Jungkook got up quickly and walked out of the library.

Jimin felt his heart squeeze. ‘What did I do?’

Chapter 2-

3rd person POV

Jungkook sat in his bedroom, staring at that tattoo on his arm… the one he’d gotten on his 18th birthday. He let out a slow sigh and thanked some outer being. Jimin wouldn’t know of this, he had yet to get his soulmate tattoo.

He thought the whole soulmate thing was tacky. Staying with one person all your life seemed boring. But from what he heard, Jimin was a nice guy. And Jungkook didn’t want to break his heart or anything, assuming Jimin cared about soulmates. He seemed like the type.

Jungkook probably shouldn’t have asked him that question in the first place. It was Jimin's business how he dressed.

Jungkook ran his hands down face, then pushed his bangs back. He was conflicted and stressed.

Either way, Jimin would find out and Jungkook would probably be screwed.

He started to stare at Jimin’s first words to him again, “What should I do?’

Last edited:

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon

Outfits:
View attachment 36244View attachment 36245
3rd person POV

Jimin didn’t quite know what he was supposed to be doing. He gripped the hem of his skirt tightly as he felt the boy across from him stare him down. The boy was scanning him… exploring more like.

‘Oh right, that’s what we had to do’ Jimin almost laughed at himself, why would a boy like Jeon Jungkook pay attention to him in any other way?

Jimin nodded and procured his notes from his bag. He hesitated to put his notebook down on the library table. He wasn’t sure if it was clean or not. And Jimin hated germs.

But he had to make himself look at least a little normal, Jungkook was still studying him... Jimin didn’t want him to run off to his friends and tell them how weird he is.

Also, if he even wanted a chance with Jungkook, he’d have to make a very good first impression.

He set his things down and Jungkook started to speak,” So why do you dress like that?”

‘Shit’ Jimin knew he messed up already. He should have worn normal clothes, someone like Jungkook wouldn’t like the concept of cross-dressing. And Jimin didn’t even own normal clothes.

So what could he say? Would his first words speaking to Jungkook be defending himself? He didn’t like that.

Jungkook’s eyes widened. Jimin thought that was queer, he didn’t say anything particularly astounding.

Jungkook looked like he was trying to figure something out. Jimin certainly didn’t know what it was.

Jungkook glanced at his arm, and Jimin wondered at whatever it was, had something to do with that.

“ Um, we don’t have to do the project today… it’s fine, it isn't due until a couple weeks from now.” Jimin suggested.

Going good my bro! going good

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
Outfits:
View attachment 36244View attachment 36245

Chapter 1-

3rd person POV

Chapter 2-

3rd person POV

Jungkook sat in his bedroom, staring at that tattoo on his arm… the one he’d gotten on his 18th birthday. He let out a slow sigh and thanked some outer being. Jimin wouldn’t know of this, he had yet to get his soulmate tattoo.

He thought the whole soulmate thing was tacky. Staying with one person all your life seemed boring. But from what he heard, Jimin was a nice guy. And Jungkook didn’t want to break his heart or anything, assuming Jimin cared about soulmates. He seemed like the type.

Jungkook probably shouldn’t have asked him that question in the first place. It was Jimin's business how he dressed.

Jungkook ran his hands down face, then pushed his bangs back. He was conflicted and stressed.

Either way, Jimin would find out and Jungkook would probably be screwed.

He started to stare at Jimin’s first words to him again, “What should I do?’
Chapter 3-

3rd person POV

“So, how did it go?” Jin delivered 2 hard pokes to Jimin’s stomach, and Jimin doubled over.

“Ow hyung, that hurt!” Jimin frowned at his best friend.

Jin rolled his eyes and shook his head,” Well, maybe if you’d answered my question the first time I asked, I wouldn’t have had to do that… Was it really that good?”

Jimin didn’t even notice he zoned out.,” Jin, oh my god no, nothing like that happened.”

Jin looked skeptical,” Alright then, so tell me what happened.”

As Jimin filled Jin in, he felt overwhelming sadness; Jungkook would never like him.

“Oh, that’s strange,” Jin commented. Jimin nodded.

“I wonder why he would just leave like that.’ Jin pondered

“Probably to get laid,” Jimin said bitterly.”Maybe I should just do the project myself.”

Jin sighed,” Don’t say that. Jimin, what if there was something actually wrong? What then? Then saying that would make you a jerk.”

Jimin felt tears in his eyes,” Yeah, it would…”

Chapter 4-

3rd person POV

Jimin and Jungkook went through the next day not mentioning anything to each other. Jimin didn’t think there was a reason to.

On the other hand, Jungkook was worried out of his mind. What would he say to Jimin? He spends this time pondering what the best thing to do is.

He doesn’t get very far and Jimin’s birthday is in a month. He’d find out sooner or later.

Would Jimin even want to find out sooner?

Jungkook didn’t like the thought of having the fate of someone else’s life in his hands. All he wanted to do was live his life, not control someone else’s.

Especially not something as important as this. A soulmate…

Jungkook did wonder what it would be like to have one. Only a little though. He stuck with his resolve not to give into silly things like that.

Still… how did it feel to have one? Jungkook was sure no one else felt the pressure and stress that he was right now when it came to a soulmate. It was supposed to be a happy thing.

He feels like he… ruined it or something. Especially with some as nice as Jimin.

And he felt like a jerk for just up and leaving like that. He could have at least rescheduled.

Well, he could just go to the library after school and see if Jimin is there.

Chapter 5-

3rd person POV

As Jungkook walked into the library, he saw Jimin sitting at the table they previously shared.

In the soft glow of the badly lit library,, Jimin looked really pretty. Jungkook let out an unsteady breath.

Maybe he could do this, maybe he and Jimin weren’t so different- Maybe... Jungkook could tell Jimin and Jungkook could have Jimin for himself.

Suddenly he didn’t like the thought of Jimin being with anybody else.

And then he shook his thoughts off. He needed to be in control of his life. And he wasn’t going to let some concept of “linked souls” stop him from determining his own fates.

He made his way over to the table and sat down, as soon as Jimin saw him, he got up and bowed.

“I’m sorry for being disrespectful yesterday, I didn't realize that you were older than me.”

Jungkook waved him off,“ No, it’s okay, I’m sorry for just walking off yesterday. I- um- I had something on my mind.”

Jimin smiled and sat down,” Well I hope you have that figured out... I would like to start the project”

Jungkook felt his heart do things at that smile, he felt an urge to do something- anything to make him keep smiling.

But Jimin just got his things out and Jungkook did the same. They started their work.

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
Chapter 3-

3rd person POV

“So, how did it go?” Jin delivered 2 hard pokes to Jimin’s stomach, and Jimin doubled over.

“Ow hyung, that hurt!” Jimin frowned at his best friend.

Jin rolled his eyes and shook his head,” Well, maybe if you’d answered my question the first time I asked, I wouldn’t have had to do that… Was it really that good?”

Jimin didn’t even notice he zoned out.,” Jin, oh my god no, nothing like that happened.”

Jin looked skeptical,” Alright then, so tell me what happened.”

As Jimin filled Jin in, he felt overwhelming sadness; Jungkook would never like him.

“Oh, that’s strange,” Jin commented. Jimin nodded.

“I wonder why he would just leave like that.’ Jin pondered

“Probably to get laid,” Jimin said bitterly.”Maybe I should just do the project myself.”

Jin sighed,” Don’t say that. Jimin, what if there was something actually wrong? What then? Then saying that would make you a jerk.”

Jimin felt tears in his eyes,” Yeah, it would…”

Chapter 4-

3rd person POV

Jimin and Jungkook went through the next day not mentioning anything to each other. Jimin didn’t think there was a reason to.

On the other hand, Jungkook was worried out of his mind. What would he say to Jimin? He spends this time pondering what the best thing to do is.

He doesn’t get very far and Jimin’s birthday is in a month. He’d find out sooner or later.

Would Jimin even want to find out sooner?

Jungkook didn’t like the thought of having the fate of someone else’s life in his hands. All he wanted to do was live his life, not control someone else’s.

Especially not something as important as this. A soulmate…

Jungkook did wonder what it would be like to have one. Only a little though. He stuck with his resolve not to give into silly things like that.

Still… how did it feel to have one? Jungkook was sure no one else felt the pressure and stress that he was right now when it came to a soulmate. It was supposed to be a happy thing.

He feels like he… ruined it or something. Especially with some as nice as Jimin.

And he felt like a jerk for just up and leaving like that. He could have at least rescheduled.

Well, he could just go to the library after school and see if Jimin is there.

Chapter 5-

3rd person POV

As Jungkook walked into the library, he saw Jimin sitting at the table they previously shared.

In the soft glow of the badly lit library,, Jimin looked really pretty. Jungkook let out an unsteady breath.

Maybe he could do this, maybe he and Jimin weren’t so different- Maybe... Jungkook could tell Jimin and Jungkook could have Jimin for himself.

Suddenly he didn’t like the thought of Jimin being with anybody else.

And then he shook his thoughts off. He needed to be in control of his life. And he wasn’t going to let some concept of “linked souls” stop him from determining his own fates.

He made his way over to the table and sat down, as soon as Jimin saw him, he got up and bowed.

“I’m sorry for being disrespectful yesterday, I didn't realize that you were older than me.”

Jungkook waved him off,“ No, it’s okay, I’m sorry for just walking off yesterday. I- um- I had something on my mind.”

Jimin smiled and sat down,” Well I hope you have that figured out... I would like to start the project”

Jungkook felt his heart do things at that smile, he felt an urge to do something- anything to make him keep smiling.

But Jimin just got his things out and Jungkook did the same. They started their work.
Jimin's fit:
Jimin 2.jpg
Chapter 6-
3rd person POV

When the sun set, they decided to stop working and go home. It was obviously getting late.

“Darn, it’ll take me forever to get home...” Jimin muttered under his breath. He never stayed out so far from home. And his house was a couple trains and a bus away.

He also couldn’t drive.

Jungkook heard what Jimin said and replied,” It’s dark, you shouldn’t be out for a long time... would you like to stay at my house? It’s not far.”

Jungkook didn’t know why, but he really wanted to protect Jimin. Especially if he was going to wear what he wears. It’s dangerous at night.

Jimin blushed, embarrassed that Jungkook heard him,” Oh no! I couldn’t impose on you like that, besides... what would your parents say?”

“It’s okay, really. I don’t mind, and I’m sure they wouldn’t either.”

Jimin wasn’t sure. Why was Jungkook being so nice? Did he have some kind of ulterior motive?

But as Jimin looked up at Jungkook, he saw him smile.

And who could say no to that?

“Okay thank you, that’s very kind, Jungkook-nim.”

Jungkook was taken aback, “We’re in the same class Jimin, no need to be so formal. Hyung is fine- if you want.”

Jimin blinked at him and then gathered his things,” Oh, um okay.”

Once they had all their things together they left the library. Jimin got out his phone to text his mother where he was going to be.

“Oh um speaking of which, we should probably get each other’s numbers.” Jungkook suggested.

Jimin smiled, “Yeah that sounds like a good idea.”

They exchanged numbers and promptly arrived at Jungkook’s house.

“Wow, you weren’t lying when you said you lived close.”

Jungkook shrugged, “I mean, I guess.”

They entered the house and Jungkook called out to his mom,” I’m home.”

His mom was in the kitchen,” Hi Jungkook. How was your day?”

“It was good eomma...” Jimin trailed behind Jungkook as they walked into the kitchen.

“Ah- It didn’t sound like you were alone... who is this?” She asked, looking up from her onion cutting.

“This is my classmate Park Jimin, we were working on a project and ran a little late. He lives far, so I told him he could stay with- here tonight.”

Jungkook tried to cover his stutter but he knew he didn’t do a good job when his mom smirked.

“Okay, that’s good, It’s nice to meet you Jimin.” Her eyes shifted to Jimin and she gave a normal smile.

“It’s nice to meet you too...”

“You can call me Mijung. Now please take a seat, I don’t like my guests standing.”

Jimin sat on the chair in the combined dining room. He was confused as to why she didn’t judge him on his outfit choice. Older people normally did... but she didn't seem that old...
Jungkook washed his hands and started helping his mom make the food.

As she started chopping onions again, she asked,” So you seem like a nice boy. Does my son treat you well?”

Jungkook blushed,” Mom!”

“What? I think it’s a fair question.” She responded.

“No, it’s not, He doesn’t even know what you mean by that! You shouldn’t ask questions like that anyway.” Jungkook was embarrassed, to say the least.

Jimin was confused and then it occurred to him.

“Oh, Um J-Jungkook and I aren’t like that ma’am.”

She frowned,” Why not, you guys seem like you’d be perfect for each other.”

Jungkook froze. Jimin’s blush got more prominent.

Neither of them said anything.

“You guys take things too seriously. It’s okay, I was joking.”

Jungkook gave a nervous laugh and Jimin followed in suit, until their laugh was genuine.

When they stopped, they looked at each other, smiling, and Mijung’s smirk returned.

Yeah, she could tell that her son was in love, even if he didn’t yet.

Last edited:

jooggie

Kpop Stan
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho
Jimin's fit:
View attachment 36662
Chapter 6-
3rd person POV

When the sun set, they decided to stop working and go home. It was obviously getting late.

“Darn, it’ll take me forever to get home...” Jimin muttered under his breath. He never stayed out so far from home. And his house was a couple trains and a bus away.

He also couldn’t drive.

Jungkook heard what Jimin said and replied,” It’s dark, you shouldn’t be out for a long time... would you like to stay at my house? It’s not far.”

Jungkook didn’t know why, but he really wanted to protect Jimin. Especially if he was going to wear what he wears. It’s dangerous at night.

Jimin blushed, embarrassed that Jungkook heard him,” Oh no! I couldn’t impose on you like that, besides... what would your parents say?”

“It’s okay, really. I don’t mind, and I’m sure they wouldn’t either.”

Jimin wasn’t sure. Why was Jungkook being so nice? Did he have some kind of ulterior motive?

But as Jimin looked up at Jungkook, he saw him smile.

And who could say no to that?

“Okay thank you, that’s very kind, Jungkook-nim.”

Jungkook was taken aback, “We’re in the same class Jimin, no need to be so formal. Hyung is fine- if you want.”

Jimin blinked at him and then gathered his things,” Oh, um okay.”

Once they had all their things together they left the library. Jimin got out his phone to text his mother where he was going to be.

“Oh um speaking of which, we should probably get each other’s numbers.” Jungkook suggested.

Jimin smiled, “Yeah that sounds like a good idea.”

They exchanged numbers and promptly arrived at Jungkook’s house.

“Wow, you weren’t lying when you said you lived close.”

Jungkook shrugged, “I mean, I guess.”

They entered the house and Jungkook called out to his mom,” I’m home.”

His mom was in the kitchen,” Hi Jungkook. How was your day?”

“It was good eomma...” Jimin trailed behind Jungkook as they walked into the kitchen.

“Ah- It didn’t sound like you were alone... who is this?” She asked, looking up from her onion cutting.

“This is my classmate Park Jimin, we were working on a project and ran a little late. He lives far, so I told him he could stay with- here tonight.”

Jungkook tried to cover his stutter but he knew he didn’t do a good job when his mom smirked.

“Okay, that’s good, It’s nice to meet you Jimin.” Her eyes shifted to Jimin and she gave a normal smile.

“It’s nice to meet you too...”

“You can call me Mijung. Now please take a seat, I don’t like my guests standing.”

Jimin sat on the chair in the combined dining room. He was confused as to why she didn’t judge him on his outfit choice. Older people normally did... but she didn't seem that old...
Jungkook washed his hands and started helping his mom make the food.

As she started chopping onions again, she asked,” So you seem like a nice boy. Does my son treat you well?”

Jungkook blushed,” Mom!”

“What? I think it’s a fair question.” She responded.

“No, it’s not, He doesn’t even know what you mean by that! You shouldn’t ask questions like that anyway.” Jungkook was embarrassed, to say the least.

Jimin was confused and then it occurred to him.

“Oh, Um J-Jungkook and I aren’t like that ma’am.”

She frowned,” Why not, you guys seem like you’d be perfect for each other.”

Jungkook froze. Jimin’s blush got more prominent.

Neither of them said anything.

“You guys take things too seriously. It’s okay, I was joking.”

Jungkook gave a nervous laugh and Jimin followed in suit, until their laugh was genuine.

When they stopped, they looked at each other, smiling, and Mijung’s smirk returned.

Yeah, she could tell that her son was in love, even if he didn’t yet.
Chapter 7-
3rd person POV

After an embarrassing dinner of Mijung doting on Jimin, Jungkook led Jimin up to his room.

“You can do whatever you want, I’m going to go take a shower.”

Jimin nodded and his blush finally faded.

Jungkook left the room with a towel.

Jimin wondered if Jungkook brought people over often, His mother didn’t seem very surprised... And the question she asked him?

What exactly did she mean by that?

Jimin just sat on the bed, he didn’t want to feel like he was invading Jungkook’s privacy.

He’d already thought that Jungkook had done so much for him. He let him stay over, feed him….

Why?

What were his intentions?

What did he want from Jimin?

That had to be it, he had to want something. People like Jungkook don’t just do things for people without expecting something in return.

But what? It hurt Jimin to think about it.

A few minutes later, Jungkook walked into the room, a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

Jimin blushed and stared at his own hands. He felt embarrassed to have seen Jungkook like that. Not that it wasn’t a sight to behold. But what if Jungkook didn’t want Jimin looking at him?

But Jungkook just laughed,” Jimin, it’s okay we’re both guys. You don’t have to be so uptight all the time, you can relax, man.”

Jimin reluctantly looked up as Jungkook started grabbing clothes. He noticed something along Jungkook’s arm. It looked like a sentence. If he squinted, he could make out the words. He read it and gasped.

Wasn’t that something he’d said? Is that what Jungkook wanted? I couldn’t be… had to be a coincidence.

Right?

Jungkook started to get dressed and Jimin once again looked away. Once Jungkook was fully dressed, he plopped on the bed next to Jimin. He ran a hand through his wet hair and studied Jimin. Jimin looked cute and nervous at the same time.

“Am I making you uncomfortable?” Jungkook asked, he didn’t want that.

Jimin shook his head,” N-no… It’s just… nothing- nevermind.”

They were once again silent until Jimin asked,” Have you met them yet? Your soulmate?” He gestured to Jungkook’s arm.

That question startled Jungkook, so he further covered his arm, though Jimin couldn’t see through the long-sleeved shirt he was wearing. “No, not yet… Why?”

Jimin suddenly felt his heart squeeze,” I was just wondering.” His voice cracked and he looked away, hoping Jungkook didn’t notice.

But Jungkook didn’t notice, he was too caught up with his own issue. He cleared his throat and got up to grab a couple of clothing items. “We should probably get to sleep now, we’ve got school tomorrow.”

Jimin nodded absent-mindedly. He pondered for a couple of seconds before going to the bathroom to change.

When he came back, holding his neatly folded clothes in his arms, he saw Jungkook sitting on a pallet on the floor.

Jungkook looked up from what he was doing on his phone and said,” You can have the bed.”

Jimin set his things on the chair,” No, I couldn’t do that to you; you’ve been so kind already. I’ll take the floor.” He decided to forget the whole soulmate thing for tonight.

Jungkook shook his head, turning off his phone,” No, Jimin. You’re a guest; my mom would kill me if she knew I let you sleep on the ground.”

Jimin thought to himself for a second, then he timidly suggested,” Can we share the bed?”

Jungkook blushed, “Um- Sure, if that’s okay with you…”

Jimin smiled and gave a nervous laugh,” Yeah, it’s whatever I guess…”

It wasn’t really ‘whatever’ for either of them, each for different reasons. But all the same.

Jimin got in the bed, and Jungkook joined him after turning off the light. They laid back to back, and the only sound they heard was each other’s breathing. Eventually, they fell asleep to that.