What makes you do Stan to a group and What to stop Staning?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
read the title 🌼😊

I'm so curious about that because I am very indecisive in Stan and unstan groups And there is a group that does not convince me, since their music is very good, but they have a Lot of scandals

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
My definition of stanning is so basic, it’s literally just “like a lot of the songs and can name the members almost 100% of the time with occasional dumb blips”.
but to unstan I have to go off the music or have the group do something that hurts me. Eg I unstanned Blackpink coz their music wasn’t my taste anymore, and unstanned AOA coz the scandals made me untrusting of them

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
For me, the way I stan, is if I like 3 or more songs from a group and sometimes if I can match names to faces of members.

For unstanning, it’s either me not being into the music anymore, the fandom, or a really bad scandal that just caused me to feel uncomfortable about said group.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Stan: Be able to name Most of the members (with exception to 1 or 2)

Unstan: Scandals, Bad vibes, losing interests in their songs, Not feeling connected to/liking the members

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
For me to completely stan the group I have to like their music and their variety content/the members
I have unstanned because of my culture/religion being insulted, just not finding the group as interesting any more, disliking comebacks

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
I usually Stan groups at random like say I like high (insert song here) then I might start standing the group or if I like a dance/learn a dance I might pick a bias from there and go hEy lets Stan this group cus why not

For u standing maybe because I don't like their newer releases or the group becomes too popular and talked about for my liking but Idk I've only instances one group in the past 2 years

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
Ok so for the stan first: I hear a song from a group and I really like this song, then I start listening to other songs of theirs, of which I have only heard excerpts and I start to like their songs so I start to enjoy them and stand this group. For example for this reason I started to stan Stray kids, Ateez, Dreamcatcher and ect

So for the stop standing: The most common reason for this is that this group starts to bore me, but sometimes scandals start to annoys me. For example that fucking scandals that were happen with Han and Hyunjin are really annoying and there were moments when I want to leave the STAY fandom and to become an ATINY but I just can't do that

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Stan: Being really into their music and and liking the members personalities, vibing with them etc.

Unstan: Scandals (no matter how big or minor they are), their fandom sometimes (I don't identify being part of toxic fandoms but if I really like the group I only separate myself from their fandom), inactivity (like if they don't post their social medias or put out new songs often I can't keep up) etc.

bts.txt.enhypen.lover

Kpop Groupie
Credits
what makes me stan a group: listening to one of their songs, then if i like it then i'd listen to more songs by that group, and also the heavenly visuals of the members

what makes me unstan a group: the fandom, quirky not so quirky members (IM SORRY, OK?)