What Kpop group members do you want to see a duet/trio of and why?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yein_Rain

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Eric
I want to see G Idle Miyeon and IU have a duet because Miyeon's voice is so unique and perfect for duets and IU is the best ballad singer there is in my opinion. I also want to see The Boyz Hyunjae and EXO Baekhyun have a duet. Hyunjae because I love The Boyz and Hyunjae's vocals are so good and Baekhyun because he is the king of vocals.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
On words of what I would like the performance to be, watch Pentagon x ONF's Kill This Love rendition on Road To Kingdom.
That is exactly what I would like to see, and I think the people who could pull something like that off again would be:
Kino of Pentagon
Chungha
Joohoney of Monsta X
Seulgi of Red Velvet
Seungyeon of CLC

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Momo (Twice)
Chungha
Lisa (Blackpink)
Seulgi (Red Velvet)
the four dancing queens of 3rd gen, just performing together.
it would be a revolution of multi group collabs

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Ideally, I would still like to see a song collab between Taehyung and Minkyun because one of them has a unique deep velvety voice while the other has a unique high-tone lemon voice so I think the result would be pretty epic if they can arrange their vocals correctly.
Previously, I've also said that I've wanted a dance collab between J-Hope and Yuto but I've realized that their styles of dance are different so it'd be difficult to collab, so I think perhaps pairing him with Jimin would be better since their overall sense of grace and movement is somewhat similar.