What Kdramas should I watch on Netflix?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

buttercup_san

Kpop Stan
Website
buttercup-san.carrd.co
Credits
Zoom
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. C] ☆
Alice in Borderland
Isa
Kdramas has always been something for me to watch that I never got to since I never found any I really liked. So far I have started looking around and liked shows like Sweet Home, Itaewon Class and Sky Castle. If you guys have any shows or movies you'd think I'd like please share!

vocals.clean.souls

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hanse
Seungkwan
Changbin
Xiao Jun
i don’t know if you’d like these, but they’re some of my favorites

law school (just finished): about a group of law students + main murder case + other things
- i got into it right away, but it may take a few episodes to get into

the uncanny counter: main characters (main group) work to capture evil spirits + afterlife aspects + made me emotional

Mystic Pop Up Bar: afterlife + reincarnation stuff (quite entertaining in my opinion 🤷‍♀️)

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender
If you like a little gore, horror, and psychological shows then I recommend Strangers From Hell

Save Me: Had to stop for awhile cuz it made me cry too much, deals with heavy topics
Vincenzo: Mafia crime
The Uncanny Counter: Funny, 4 counters deal with evil spirits, made me cry some

Kdramajunkiee

Osmanthus Wine 🍷
Staff member
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
D.Min
Jumin
Baal/Ei
Zhongli
Vincenzo, Black, Mystic Popup Bar, Start Up, The Uncanny Counter, Law School, Abyss, Her Private Life, The K2, Sisyphus, Record of Youth, Mad for Each Other, The King Eternal Monarch.... i could go on lol

elchacha11

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I also like Sky Castle, which deals with issues like the mercenary interests of upper-class parents in Korea, which can be seen in real life. The storyline is very plodding and lures me in. The plot keeps the whole series in suspense, and I want to watch it further. A game can be assessed as a good actor, and it is clear that they are trying; it is a drama around homemakers who live in luxury homes, and so on. I often watch these shows on Netflix, as well as on themovieocean.com. The quality and dubbing are always at a reasonable level.

muntaha1912_wannable

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Rocky
JinJin
Jeong Sewoon
Goblin, Descendants of the sun, Strong girl do bong soon, My love from the star, W-Two worlds apart, Run On, Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Uncontrollably fond, The Cinderalla and the four knights, He is Psychometric.

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
The King's Affection is great~ If you like Historical Dramas

british

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I watched all episodes of Squid Game and you could watch Sweet Home

Timber

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I highly recommend watching Stranger. The whole slow burn through the episodes was super worth it to get that ending. I wish we get season 2 sometime, but I also like how most kdramas are one season only. That somehow keeps them just as long as they need to be. Crash landing on you is a feel-good drama that I loved watching.

british

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I don't think I can watch this but if u have Netflix watch All of us are dead it's a zombie drama it's a bunch of students and their in a zombie apocalypse

Timber

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I highly recommend watching Stranger. The whole slow burn through the episodes was super worth it to get that ending. I wish we get season 2 sometime, but I also like how most kdramas are one season only. That somehow keeps them just as long as they need to be. Crash landing on you is a feel-good drama that I loved watching.
I highly recommend watching Stranger. The whole slow burn through the episodes was super worth it to get that ending. I wish we get season 2 sometime, but I also like how most kdramas are one season only. That somehow keeps them just as long as they need to be. Crash landing on you is a feel-good drama that I loved watching. I kept postponing watching it, but then I started looking for escapism during a very tough phase. It cheered me up. You can find some good subtitles for them on https://circletranslations.com/content/subtitle-translation-agencies if you can't find any!