What Kdramas should I watch on Netflix?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

buttercup_san

Kpop Stan
Website
buttercup-san.carrd.co
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. C] ☆
Alice in Borderland
Isa
Dino
Kdramas has always been something for me to watch that I never got to since I never found any I really liked. So far I have started looking around and liked shows like Sweet Home, Itaewon Class and Sky Castle. If you guys have any shows or movies you'd think I'd like please share!

vocals.clean.souls

Kpop Stan
Hanse
Seungkwan
Changbin
Xiao Jun
i don’t know if you’d like these, but they’re some of my favorites

law school (just finished): about a group of law students + main murder case + other things
- i got into it right away, but it may take a few episodes to get into

the uncanny counter: main characters (main group) work to capture evil spirits + afterlife aspects + made me emotional

Mystic Pop Up Bar: afterlife + reincarnation stuff (quite entertaining in my opinion 🤷‍♀️)

MammonHeartu

Kpop Groupie
Website
kikodraws.wixsite.com
Vincenzo
Lightiny
Jongho
Seonghwa
If you like a little gore, horror, and psychological shows then I recommend Strangers From Hell

Save Me: Had to stop for awhile cuz it made me cry too much, deals with heavy topics
Vincenzo: Mafia crime
The Uncanny Counter: Funny, 4 counters deal with evil spirits, made me cry some

Kdramajunkiee

⚪🔺️⬜ #457
Staff member
Drama Team Leader
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
www.instagram.com
Baal/Ei
Zhongli
Lee Jongsuk
Park Seojoon
Vincenzo, Black, Mystic Popup Bar, Start Up, The Uncanny Counter, Law School, Abyss, Her Private Life, The K2, Sisyphus, Record of Youth, Mad for Each Other, The King Eternal Monarch.... i could go on lol