What is your weirdest dream?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
When I was a freshman in high school I had a dream that I got pregnant via an immaculate conception. I was pregnant with the second coming of Jesus. But I gave birth into a plastic bag and the baby was stillborn.
I remember having an argument with my boyfriend at the time in the dream over the pregnancy.
It was the weirdest thing I've ever envisioned. And it makes no sense cause I'm a Jew! We don't believe that Jesus was the son of god or anything.

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
When I was a freshman in high school I had a dream that I got pregnant via an immaculate conception. I was pregnant with the second coming of Jesus. But I gave birth into a plastic bag and the baby was stillborn.
I remember having an argument with my boyfriend at the time in the dream over the pregnancy.
It was the weirdest thing I've ever envisioned. And it makes no sense cause I'm a Jew! We don't believe that Jesus was the son of god or anything.
THIS IS BY FAR THE WEIRDEST DREAM I HAVE EVER SEEN XD

Debbiere

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I don't know how to describe my dreams, it's just complete with no sense. I don't know how my brain creates such images :D For example, I remember a dream well when I was riding a carousel in another city. I felt sick, and the place I was sitting on turned into a flying chair. There appeared seat belts, they fastened themselves, the chair took off and could be controlled by leaning to the left or right. I flew for I don’t know how long, then abruptly ended up near my house and fell into the snow from a chair.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
My dreams barely make sensee
like they make so much sense at that moment and im like when I wake up "omg it was such a good dream" and then I'm like wait what, what the hell did my brain just make?
like this one time, having monsters everywhere was normal, but this one time I snuck out of the house because I wanted to be a server and then I came back and my friends locked me in the garage and I felt things moving and I was scared and I turned on the lights and it was just a bunch of people in completley black suits so I couldn't see them, and then I was like "OK! THAT'S FINE THAT RANDOM PEOPLE ARE IN MY HOUSE" and then I walked in to a castle full of servants and then I woke up thinking it was the best dream ever, but then I thought back onto it and I have no idea what happend

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Ok this is the only dream I barely remember so bare with me

My family was bullying me and I was standing up for myself then suddenly my mouth had a very bad allergic reaction to my anger, my mouth swelled up and my teeth started falling out (I was in the bathroom) I was screaming for the rest of the dream I think, I also remember it hurting a lot

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Floating to the sky now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
I have several: 😏😆
1: It was like 2 minutes long and it was me convincing Ariel (yes, the Disney Princess) to try Pop-Tarts
2: me and my best friend, sensually dancing in my living room while my middle school principal was outside totally ignoring us (thank goodness!) - let's just say this was just as bad as you're thinking
3: I'm not gonna describe the whole dream cause I don't remember all of it but the super weird part was before I fell asleep I was staring at my clothes set out for the next day on top of karaoke machine, and the exact same clothes and karaoke machine appeared in my dream - even in the same spot in my room!
4: me in a kindergarten being forced to nap, and when I say forced, I mean FORCED - there were Disney characters like Buzz Lightyear (pretty sure he was the one helping us though) and some others, and if we moved, we got kicked out - needless to say I got kicked out and went crying to my parents about how I got kicked out of a school for not napping 😴

And yes, all of these are dreams

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
I only remember one I dreamt that cat's could fly and spitted out rainbows whenever they opened their mouth and I sure I had seen some cartoon with cats in the evening