What is your favourite and least favourite subject??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

love_seeker

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.tarotsparks.com
Credits
As for me, if I had to pick a favorite subject, it would probably be literature. I love diving into stories, exploring different worlds, and understanding how words can evoke emotions and ideas.

On the other hand, my least favorite subject might be math, specifically when it gets too abstract.

Blackmoore82

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Stamp On It
JiU
Nicole
Eunjung
Favorite was Art and History, I loved to draw then and learning about all aspects of the past.
Least favorite was definitely Gym, I'm fine with exercising but Gym felt forced plus I wasn't any good at sports. I'd purposely not wear the required attire just to get out of it.

moonlight

청하
Staff member
Credits
Starstruck
for my uni courses
my favourite is vertebrate zoology and my least favourite is evolutionary biology

claretters

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm already in university, and I have different disciplines. It's hard to say which one is my favourite; it's probably history because it's very interesting to me. Also, I like literature because I love reading, so it's not a problem for me to manage all the tasks. And the least favourite, I'd say it's philosophy because there are so many things I don't understand. But to be honest, my least favourite thing is writing because sometimes I can spend hours on a paper and have no progress. So, from time to time, I use the help of https://edubirdie.com/ because it saves me a lot of time, effort and nerves. I always work on my skills, but it's not easy, so such help is beneficial.