What is your favorite Marvel side series?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Zayn063

Kpop Expert
Website
zayn063.carrd.co
Credits
Seungmin
HANQOUKKA (Han)
Han
Basically, what series is your favorite?

Wandavision, Loki, Moon Knight, etc

Personally, I like Moon Knight for the mythology references and Wandavision's vibe was *noice*

Movies don't count, unless you can think of a really good reason that they should.

Be respectful! Everyone has their opinions, just like you, and they don't need to be yelled at for liking or not liking a certain show!

P.S.
If you think that something you will say to explain why a certain show is or is not your favorite is a spoiler, please use spoilers (I'm not a big fan of spoilers in movies and shows, so be respectful to those who also dislike spoilers). If the spoiler is from a specific episode, possibly say which episode so the person will know whether they would have already known the "spoiler".

Enjoy!

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
Personally, my favourite is Wandavision, I think that the plot line and character development for Wanda was so interesting. Also the way the plot was laid out may have been confusing to start with but when you learnt what was going on I think it was so satisfying and really well done by marvel.

Zayn063

Kpop Expert
Website
zayn063.carrd.co
Credits
Seungmin
HANQOUKKA (Han)
Han
Personally, my favourite is Wandavision, I think that the plot line and character development for Wanda was so interesting. Also the way the plot was laid out may have been confusing to start with but when you learnt what was going on I think it was so satisfying and really well done by marvel.

Agreed. I loved how there was a different era each episode.