What is on the line? (Fictional Kpop Fan Fiction)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
TW// a little bit of Racism
Hello! Welcome to my fanfic!
I honestly never thought I would make one. I remember when i first joined the forums I was looking around I saw the fanfic tabs and I laughed a little. I thought that almost all fanfics were cringy and dumb but @MintChocoChaewon proved me wrong and now I can never wait for the next chapter of her fanfic. And I hope that you can feel the same about mine! (I know this sounds a little cheesy but I just wanted to say it)

Also I don't have much of this planned out soooo the TWs might change but I'll let you know if they do : )

Summary
This is a story about a blasian girl named Braeleen trying to debut. She knows the odds of her debuting are way less than any normal trainee. But she keeps going. Not because she has some burning passion for debuting. But for another reason.

Chapter 1 will be posted soon :)

Last edited:

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Chapter 1

Braeleen pov

Why is this so hard? Being a trainee is hard. The chances of debuting are almost impossible on its own. But when you're not even fully Korean. There isn’t even any point in trying. I’m only half. I’m half Korean and half African-american. All the stress. All the pressure. All of the rude staff. All of the rude trainees. They think I don’t see them laughing at me. I’m not stupid. I’m not blind. I really love how I look. My dark skin and my beautiful curly locs paired with my almond shaped eyes. But the company doesn't seem to. The only reason I got into the company is because I have a very impressive voice. But a while ago I heard the company talking about me. They said that Besides my dark skin and Curly hair, I had a pretty face. While that should have made me happy, It just made me angry. There have been many times when I almost quit but I know I can’t. I have too much on the line. Way more than most of these trainees. Way more…

Last edited:

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Chapter 2

Braeleen- pov

“Braeleen!” I hear a sharp voice yell. “It’s pronounced Braylyn” I spit back “You know this I’ve told you this every day.” Mrs. Cho walks toward me. “This is your 3rd strike. You know GOOD AND WELL NOT TO TALK BACK.” She speeds up as she gets louder. I stay calm. “And this is the 3rd time you’ve called my Braeleen.” I could feel the eyes of everyone burning into my skin. “BRAELEEN. YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.” She was in my face at this point. “Yea I know. An apple for dinner.” I said fighting the urge to roll my eyes. “Exactly.” She started to calm down. After staying in my face for a second more she walked back to her spot, and sighed. I walked over to my bag tucked into a corner to grab my water. After I drank a couple sips, knowing it was all I would get in me besides an apple, I walked back to the group. We were learning the choreo for La Vie En Rose by DAZZZLE. “Ok everyone because this session is almost over, You will learn this choreo with a group of people. Everyone find a group with 11 people. Exchange numbers, or emails or whatever” Mrs. Cho says. I start to sulk. I’m bad at dancing and everyone knows it. Nobody unless they are crazy is gonna want to partner with me. I see everyone walking around finding their friends. “Um hey.” I hear a small voice behind me.

Last edited:

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Chapter 3

Eun-U pov

I tap the girl on the shoulder. When she turned around I was stunned. She looked beautiful. She has dark skin that looks so soft. No bumps or anything. Her black hair is as black as a raven's feathers and is in a messy bun with some strands left out. “Yes?” The girl said in an annoyed tone. “Um, Will you be on my team? I’m new and I don’t know anyone here.” For a second I can see her stone face change into an almost shocked expression but quickly changes it back “No.” She responds so coldly I can almost see the ice. “Huh?” I respond. “You heard me” She looks back down “Well you have to partner with someone” I spit back “Who doesn’t have a group?” Mrs. Cho Yells. I look up and see 10 other girls raise their hands. “Well that's perfect. You guys all group together okay?” All the girls in the group walk towards each other and find a place to hangout. I’m the first to say something “So um should we exchange phone numbers” “Yea sure I’ll make it. Give me your phones.” A girl with dark brown hair says. I look back at the really pretty girl. She doesn’t look like she’s in much of a rush to get her phone out like everyone else. “we should introduce ourselves.” The girl with Dark brown hair says while she starts collecting everyone's phones. Everyone introduces themselves except for the really pretty girl.I wasn’t even paying much attention but the girl with dark brown hair's name is Sumi. I poke the girl. pretty. “Don’t touch me.” She doesn’t bother looking up. “Umm sorry but we need your phone, '' Sumi says. The girl looks like she’s gonna object but surrenders her phone. “So,” I try to start a conversation with her. “What's your name?” “Brayleen” She says while looking down. “Pretty name!” I was honestly so surprised that she finally said something. “I'll go see what times the practice rooms are open. The rest of the group is silent. We only have 3 dance practice rooms here and only one group at a time can use it. Most groups use the practice rooms for an hour and leave but we know that most will be using them for 2 hours, and since we were last we are
probably gonna have to use the practice rooms past 12 am. I see sumi write down something on the board and sigh. We all look at each and know whats about to happen. "We were to late," She looks down as she walks towards us. "What time?" I ask "2am to 4am"