What groups do you listen to/support but not stan?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

renejayde

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Yuta
Lucas
Jungwoo
Changbin
I was talking to my girlfriend today and I realised that theres a lot of groups I listen to or hype up and yet I couldn't say I actually stan them. For example, I've been supporting Ateez since they were going by KQ Fellaz and yet I don't stan them, in fact I don't even know the members names. But still I get excited and check out every comeback of theirs and help with streaming or voting for things if I can.

So I was wondering if any of you are the same? And if there are any reasons as to why you don't stan those groups?

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
Actually yes there are some groups and solo singers whom I listen to, but don't stan for the same reason.
Such as:
Gu9udan
fromis_9 (I'm trying to get to know them better, but it's a bit difficult 😵)
Chungha
Park Bom
BoA
Super Junior
TWICE
BLACKPINK (I used to stan them, but now......No! 😞)
BTS (I used to stan them also, but now I only listen to their songs & support them as much as I can :))

L

Love_alize071313

BTS
BLACKPINK
B1A4
KARD
BIG BANG
Twice
Gfriend
IOI
APINK
MISS A
Basically, almost all the girl groups.

S

Spade Z Wolf

BLACKPINK
SEVENTEEN
MonstaX
Twice
Weki Meki
Gfriend
(G)Idle
TXT
BIG BANG
Red Velvet
Everglow
Super Junior

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Seventeen, GOT7, Pentagon, Exo, Twice, Nature, 24K, Nu'est, N.Flying, Loona, SF9, Oneus etc. etc.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Skyle, cravity, irris, onlyoneof, golden child, CIX, epex, class:y, Dreamcatcher, ateez, p1harmony etc. etc.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Gonna be honest… my entire “stan list” aside from ITZY.
I don’t find stan culture fun. I don’t watch stages, I don’t watch behind the scenes content. Sometimes I’ll watch an interview but only if I’m bored. It’s always been this way, the only group I engage with is my no.1 ult and everyone else is in the background. Even with ITZY I hardly watch stages, but I’m more likely to want to watch one or two yknow. My entire stan list is just based off what music I like, and that’s why groups can fade in and out so easily of it. If you’re not releasing bops I’m gonna unstan

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
✧ Yeonjun ✧
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
1. Mamamoo (used to stan them but decided I didn't really keep up w/ them anymore)
2. NewJeans, Le sserafim, Nmixx, and IVE. (a lot of 4th gen ggs I enjoy listening too but they haven't caught my eye enough for me to stan them)
3. Ateez (after reading a lot of these threads I see a lot of you guys are the same)
4. Loona (group is a whole mess now and I don't feel like stanning. Enjoy their music though!)
5. Pentagon (cute group, cute music, don't interest me enough.)
6. Gfriend (don't stan them only bc they are disbanded. If they were still active I would 100% stan them)
7. Everglow (waiting for a comeback and then just maybe...)
8. Dreamcatcher (honestly considering staining)
9. CIX (💞)
10. Xdinary Heros (honestly know a lot abt them. Any Gunil biases here??)