What do you watch on Youtube?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
So its kind of a given that we all watch things like MVs, dance practices, reaction videos, and other random videos about our favorite groups (both official and fan-made). But what do you watch when you're not watching anything k-pop related?

Personally, I watch gamers and pretty much anything from KBS (Korean Broadcasting System).

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
i watch these group of youtubers who do reddit videos or react to stuff together and i watch like gaming videos

but if we talking kpop i watch mostly like fan made videos like "songs to sing to" or something to that effect because i find more songs that way. also i watch lyric videos more than the actually mv

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
-crack videos
-content put out by the groups I stan
I tend to watch a lot of videos of just one vocalist for a while
-ship videos
-ranking videos
-weekly idols like shows
-compilations of tweets people put into videos of the groups I stan, mostly NCT
-kpop youtuber videos (unpopular opinions etc)
I also watch a lot of those ask reddit videos when I am multitasking, cause I can't read subtitles at the same time

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
-FF stories with Stray kids (more often with Han idk why)
-A lot of ASMR
-Some korean youtubers who speak english
- Kpop MVs or kpop games like "Do we share same biase" or "Kiss, merry or kill"

actually this is what I watch in Youtube

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry
Kpop-wise, I mainly watch video diaries and the like, but when I'm not watching those, I have a bunch of family vloggers I follow. Daaaaaaaaaaaang, I need to branch out! lol I would watch reaction videos, too, but how do I know which YouTubers usually have good things to say? Call me a butthurt b-word, but I don't take criticism and negative reactions very well.

Last edited:

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
Kpop-wise, I mainly watch video diaries and the like, but when I'm not watching those, I have a bunch of family vloggers I follow. Daaaaaaaaaaaang, I need to branch out! lol I would watch reaction videos, too, but how do I know which YouTubers usually have good things to say? Call me a butthurt b-word, but I don't take criticism and negative reactions very well.
I understand that! I have two people that I watch when it comes to reaction videos and I like them both

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
I don’t watch reaction channels anymore because most of them overreact and exaggerate and it’s that not funny and most people irl don’t react that way but you gotta appeal to the kids. Theres one channel who reacts to stuff and they say the dumbest stuff so I watch that sometimes though.

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
I don’t watch reaction channels anymore because most of them overreact and exaggerate and it’s that not funny and most people irl don’t react that way but you gotta appeal to the kids. Theres one channel who reacts to stuff and they say the dumbest stuff so I watch that sometimes though.
I understand that. I don't like those who overreact either. One of the ones I watch for MV reactions, he's a video producer so he goes more in depth than just the vocals or dance, he'll talk about the sets and cinematography of the MVs so that's pretty nice. And he's pretty realistic because he's not always into every comeback by every artist. He won't say bad things about it just that it's not his style and he didn't care for it because of that. So he's not bashing the artist, just realistically expressing his personal taste in music

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i watch a lot of stuff. but mostly:
-kpop unpopular opinion videos
-"bsides you need to hear," "kpop nugus you need to stan," etc bc i find a lot of song and artists that way
-a lot of educational stuff that's interesting, like on the channel brew, and news-like channels, like vice
-commentary videos, esp ones that are comedic, like the ones by kurtis conner, danny gonzalez, nickisnotgreen, etc
-and a lot of videos by jubilee like their "who is not rly ___/odd one out" series and middle ground series where ppl on opposite ends of an opinion discuss prompts related to the opinion