what did u get for christmas? (or whatever u celebrate?)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I got many Chanel dresses, a couple necklaces, a couple pairs of Miu Miu shoes, 2 watches, and like 9 boxes full of other designer things. But my favorite thing was the locket necklace my gf got me ๐Ÿฅบ

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I got many Chanel dresses, a couple necklaces, a couple pairs of Miu Miu shoes, 2 watches, and like 9 boxes full of other designer things. But my favorite thing was the locket necklace my gf got me ๐Ÿฅบ
You must be friends with super models ๐Ÿฅบ

You must be friends with super models ๐Ÿฅบ
Nah, my family is just REALLY rich. But if I could i would give half my YSL to you because you deserve it more then me โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ๐Ÿฅบ

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Gift cards, blanket, food/snacks, Pentagon light stick, and an N.Flying potato "light stick"

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Lucky you!
It was from my sister. we like to get each other joke gifts and a real gift, and the real gift is always pretty good. We're the only people that we ourselves really know how to buy for.๐Ÿ˜†

But I mean look who's talking, you got a new phone, among other things.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
a keyboard, a Amazon Fire 10, a Nerf Ultra 1, and lots and lots of clothes.
i'm not ungrateful, but i'm just kinda upset because my grandma bought me a lot of clothes even though i already have a lot of clothes and not even the headset that i wanted. it just kinda upsets me bc it's only $35 and she got me at the very least $150 worth of clothes. i really hope I don't sound spoiled, because I'm not trying to sound that way.

a keyboard, a Amazon Fire 10, a Nerf Ultra 1, and lots and lots of clothes.
i'm not ungrateful, but i'm just kinda upset because my grandma bought me a lot of clothes even though i already have a lot of clothes and not even the headset that i wanted. it just kinda upsets me bc it's only $35 and she got me at the very least $150 worth of clothes. i really hope I don't sound spoiled, because I'm not trying to sound that way.
You dont sound ungrateful at all! Or spoiled. Lol Im the one sounding spoiled in this thread imo. โ™ฅ๏ธ

risaโ€์€ํ˜œ

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
I got a notebook, a sketching art kit, pocky, chocolate, two things of mochi (green tea and strawberry), Japanese ice pop things, socks, earrings, jeans, a fluffy hoodie, string lights with clips on them, an "R" thing with lights on it (my name starts with R so that's why it's that), a Red Velvet Psycho poster, two Red Velvet photo cards, Red Velvet stickers and a popsocket, Stray Kids In Life album, rainbow checkered lace-up Vans, a Fitbit, and probably more things that I forgot. I also still haven't gotten presents from my grandparents that live out of town, my aunt that lives out of town, (I'm getting those tomorrow) or my (other) aunt, uncle, and cousins.
(I feel really spoiled--)

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
skz hoodie, bts merch, clothes that are too big for me cus my aunt doesnt know how to read sizes -_- , $50*, a $25 gift card for amazon*, a polaroid, and a bunch of accessories for the polaroid

*definitely not stolen by my parents aha

I got a notebook, a sketching art kit, pocky, chocolate, two things of mochi (green tea and strawberry), Japanese ice pop things, socks, earrings, jeans, a fluffy hoodie, string lights with clips on them, an "R" thing with lights on it (my name starts with R so that's why it's that), a Red Velvet Psycho poster, two Red Velvet photo cards, Red Velvet stickers and a popsocket, Stray Kids In Life album, rainbow checkered lace-up Vans, a Fitbit, and probably more things that I forgot. I also still haven't gotten presents from my grandparents that live out of town, my aunt that lives out of town, (I'm getting those tomorrow) or my (other) aunt, uncle, and cousins.
(I feel really spoiled--)
Youre not spoiled! (-atleast not as much as me...-)

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake