What College Do You Guys Wanna Go To?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
D

Dremes

I want to be a director so like a film and photography college? Or something more realistic would be a criminal justice lawyer. Like I defend the good guys who were wrongly accused!

gothewon

Kpop Fan
Website
tinyjinsoul.carrd.co
Credits
Simyeong
Junseo
Jongseob
Seoho
I really want to go to the NEC (New England Conservatory of Music), Juilliard School of the Arts, Manhattan School of Music, or the University of The Arts in Pennsylvania!

Tatanyan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Deciding on a college can be both thrilling and challenging. It's a choice that will shape your future and academic journey. When considering colleges, think about what matters most to you. Is it the academic programs, campus culture, location, or extracurricular opportunities? Researching different colleges, attending virtual tours or open houses, and speaking with current students can help you get a feel for each institution.

Tatanyan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Deciding on a college can be both thrilling and challenging. It's a choice that will shape your future and academic journey. When considering colleges, think about what matters most to you. Is it the academic programs, campus culture, location, or extracurricular opportunities? Researching different colleges, attending virtual tours or open houses, and speaking with current students can help you get a feel for each institution.
Have you thought about https://oxfordacademy.net/ Their diverse programs and strong academic reputation might align with your goals. However, it's essential to explore various options and find the college that feels like the right fit for you.

tonyanders

Kpop Amateur
Credits
For years, I had been dreaming about Stanford. I heard many positive things about the Psychology course there, and I was almost sure I'd get in, but I didn't. Maybe I'll try one more time after finishing my bachelor's degree, and perhaps I'll have a chance to start my masters there. But for now, I am studying psychology, not in such a famous and popular college, but I'm satisfied with everything. I like what I study, I dedicate a lot of effort, and I have great professors, so it's all good. Of course, I have problems from time to time, especially with writing, but nowadays, there are so many different resources, so it's not that hard to find some help. Here is a blog page https://papersowl.com/blog/psychology-research-paper-topics which helped me recently with my paper, and the psychology research topics provided there and some other info helped me to choose the perfect topic to write on, and I managed to find additional info. I want to add that even the best university will provide you with nothing if you dedicate no effort.