What clothes do you wanna wear?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‹๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†
Author
i really like the alt style kind of dressing, kinda e-girlish. i also like stereotypical lesbian and bisexual fashion, and "boy's" clothes

Yutazenpai

Band Leader
Nachimbong
Lee Know
GO LIVE (GO็”Ÿ)
If anything, I like dark, oversized clothing. There isn't a specific aesthetic. I'd dress like all the male idols tho because they have such good taste :3

Carasad

Kpop Amateur
I used to want to dress like a Gothic princess. That is, I had a lot of gothic paraphernalia, various accessories, black stockings and fishnet tights, black T-shirts, dresses, corsets, big black shoes, and cool black boots. But now, I want to be softer and fluffier <3 I want to dress in delicate shades of pink, purple, mint, lilac. I want to change my closet to a pastel color palette completely. My mother buys my little sister cute clothes for miniolie.com, and I'm so jealous of her! I want beige sweaters and kawaii dresses too :(

Last edited:

partae

Kpop Amateur
I want to wear shiny things, but still, be more on the alt side.

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Stan
reminder that you don't need a specific body type to wear anything. if you want to wear something you should wear it, confidence is what matters and you will look good :D

Gwacekpop2

Kpop Expert
Website
g-intro.carrd.co
Todoroki Shoto
Chocolate Cupcake
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. B] โ˜†
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
I really wanna wear suits or suit-like stuff but they probably would look a bit unusual on me ig and I like the prince-like clothes, i just lean into masculine type clothes a little bit.
I'm really loving these <3
I also like this particular style because it covers just enough but looks comfortable too

Ethel_Seo

Kpop Fan
17 Carat
Caratbong
Jun
The8
I wanna wear clothes like this when I work (actually I did), expect for the shoes, I can't wear shoes like that because of my work place

But, when I go out, I really comfortable with clothes like these

xixicore

โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš๐ŸญREI๐Ÿญโ€ข 15
Author
Website
zxixilo.carrd.co
WIZ*ONE Bong
Pink Rose
Love Letter
Pink Bear Plush
liz sana and yuna outfits are just UGH let me just show you!:

ik this is a little basic but it looks so cute on here so i would DEF wear this