What are you thoughts on Blackswan (kpop group)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

beomgyuluvv☆

Kpop Amateur
Credits
BLACKSWAN members kpop profile (2023 updated) | Kpopping

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
hear me out i dislike blackswan. its just too much to keep up with every other day like everytime i check theres either something w leia or someones leaving in a week idk but i do like fatou and i personally think if she went solo i would support her all the way. BUT ALSO HEAR ME OUT I LIKE SOME OF THEIR SONGS I JUST DONT LIKE THE WAY LIKE the how the company manage them

beomgyuluvv☆

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I can agree with this!!
hear me out i dislike blackswan. its just too much to keep up with every other day like everytime i check theres either something w leia or someones leaving in a week idk but i do like fatou and i personally think if she went solo i would support her all the way. BUT ALSO HEAR ME OUT I LIKE SOME OF THEIR SONGS I JUST DONT LIKE THE WAY LIKE the how the company manage them

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Personally, I don’t really like their music and their entire lineup just seems like a mess. The point of the group was to break free from what happened to Rania and yet they’ve just ended up exactly how Rania did, with so many members leaving and new members joining, which just shows their company has learnt nothing.

However, one thing I see a lot of is people making fun of Blackswan because they have no Korean members anymore. And while I can understand the reasons why people do get a bit concerned about white people in particular taking away something that a different ethnicity is known for, I do think that people don’t need to be THAT worried about non-Asians taking over kpop. It’s the fact people act bitter towards idols like the Huenings, Danielle, Somi etc etc because they’re not fully Asian too. I’ve seen kpop stans act this way under white Jpop cover groups too and I’ve seen some Jpop fans defend them saying Jpop isn’t as picky when it comes to who can be involved (though if I’m wrong and someone who knows more about Jpop wants to correct me I’ll appreciate it!). Anyways, what I’m trying to say is I think they’re overhated as they seem really talented so I wish them nothing but the best

Felisha

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I like them I just think people are forgetting about them since they've been so inactive.

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
YES exactly what i was trying to say
Personally, I don’t really like their music and their entire lineup just seems like a mess. The point of the group was to break free from what happened to Rania and yet they’ve just ended up exactly how Rania did, with so many members leaving and new members joining, which just shows their company has learnt nothing.

However, one thing I see a lot of is people making fun of Blackswan because they have no Korean members anymore. And while I can understand the reasons why people do get a bit concerned about white people in particular taking away something that a different ethnicity is known for, I do think that people don’t need to be THAT worried about non-Asians taking over kpop. It’s the fact people act bitter towards idols like the Huenings, Danielle, Somi etc etc because they’re not fully Asian too. I’ve seen kpop stans act this way under white Jpop cover groups too and I’ve seen some Jpop fans defend them saying Jpop isn’t as picky when it comes to who can be involved (though if I’m wrong and someone who knows more about Jpop wants to correct me I’ll appreciate it!). Anyways, what I’m trying to say is I think they’re overhated as they seem really talented so I wish them nothing but the best

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I don’t pay attention to them at all, but when I saw Fatou I thought she was so pretty and she’s the only one that I’m familiar with (ofc I’m familiar with Leia too bc of that scandal but umm yea we don’t talk about that lol)