What Are You Thankful For?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
It is officially Thanksgiving in my time zone!
I know not everyone celebrates, but I think it's still good to occasionally reflect on what we are thankful for.
So what parts of your life are you thankful for. It can be literally anything.
And please don't say nothing 💜

I'm thankful for my family and friends, my education, my home, my mental health being stable, kpop, this forum and all of the people on it, music, my physical health being pretty good, that COVID hasn't found a way to my loved ones, my pets, my other support systems, the political status of my country, my car, my medications that keep me stable, soccer, and many other things that are not coming to my mind at the moment.

So what are you thankful for?

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Mostly my friends
My online friends especially cos they are the main reason why I stay happy and they made me who I am
I'm also thankful for most of my family for caring for me and being there for me
And I'm thankful for all the nice people on these forums~
💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I'm just thankful for having a roof over my head and have a family that loves me
I'm also thankful for having fond memories with my family and extended family that I'll never forget

Bootiful_7teen

Kpop Stan
Credits
Birthday Cake
Kim Soohyun
Song Joongki
Keeho
I am thankful for my family and friends.
I am also thankful because throughout everything there is people who cares about me and it shows.
I am also grateful because life decided to give me an opportunity to live and met new people who have become my worst nightmare in a good way 😂

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
((deep inhale))
I am thankful for
K-pop, anime, C-pop, memes, video games, my family, my real life friends (@jxckie.vxbes) , my online friends (so much to list), my dogs, my cat, my pets that have passed, my bed, my house, my backyard, all of my albums, my one and only lightstick (MAMAMOO's Moo-Bong), stars, clouds, hoodies, spagettios, smoothies, sushi, bulgogi, soda, water, air conditioning when it's hot, heaters when it's cold, the big Red Velvet poster on my wall, the picture of Hyunjin on my wall, the big IZ*ONE poster on my wall, and last but not least...
c r a n b e r r y ` s a u c e ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but one of the most important things in my life right now is this forum, i feel so happy and welcomed every time I log on. thank you all for making me the happiest i've been in so, so long. My time here may not be very long so want to enjoy my time on this forum while I can.
(p.s. no I'm not going to die, but I will not be here forever bc I mainly use a school laptop for logging onto k-profiles nd at the end of the year I have to give back the school laptop so ye,, DON'T WORRY THO, I HAVE UNTIL JUNE LMAO)

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
I may not celebrate Thanksgiving but I'm thankful for everything that I have, first and foremost my health and my loved ones; especially my dad. I never appreciate myself enough so I'm thankful for myself also.
I'm thankful for all my experiences, both good and bad because they're part of my life and who I am today. I'm also very thankful for my longtime buddy @sugarmy who's tolerating me all these years. She's part of my loved ones too, just wanted to point out the tolerance part lmao.

I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving today in whichever way they enjoy. Stay happy & healthy! 🌹

roseberry

Kpop Stan
Credits
Bubbles
BT21
Scorpio
Mr. Dinosaur
I
I may not celebrate Thanksgiving but I'm thankful for everything that I have, first and foremost my health and my loved ones; especially my dad. I never appreciate myself enough so I'm thankful for myself also.
I'm thankful for all my experiences, both good and bad because they're part of my life and who I am today. I'm also very thankful for my longtime buddy @sugarmy who's tolerating me all these years. She's part of my loved ones too, just wanted to point out the tolerance part lmao.

I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving today in whichever way they enjoy. Stay happy & healthy! 🌹
I love you babe🥺😭♥️

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
I am thankful for my friends and my family who care about me
I am thankful for k-pop which made my day better
I am thankful for the friends on this site who I get to know with

roseberry

Kpop Stan
Credits
Bubbles
BT21
Scorpio
Mr. Dinosaur
I'm thankful for having a house & food, my family, friends and other people who I love in my life.
Also, I'm thankful that we are all safe and healthy, and that I've finally found a way to be better for myself.🦋🦋

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
im thankful for my friends ^^ (you guys and the two friends i have irl 🤪)
my coping mechanisms
the roof over my head
uhhhhmm food
idk how this works

Rouge

Waiting for Easter & Lia
Author
Credits
Hangyul
Hanse
Asahi
Eric Chou
I'm so thankful for my family, my closest friends, my puppy, and my boyfriend. <3