What Are You Thankful For?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lost_in_the_Dream

๐ŸŒž๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐ŸŒž
Staff member
Author
Website
lost-inthe-dream.carrd.co
Haechan
Lee Know
The8
It is officially Thanksgiving in my time zone!
I know not everyone celebrates, but I think it's still good to occasionally reflect on what we are thankful for.
So what parts of your life are you thankful for. It can be literally anything.
And please don't say nothing ๐Ÿ’œ

I'm thankful for my family and friends, my education, my home, my mental health being stable, kpop, this forum and all of the people on it, music, my physical health being pretty good, that COVID hasn't found a way to my loved ones, my pets, my other support systems, the political status of my country, my car, my medications that keep me stable, soccer, and many other things that are not coming to my mind at the moment.

So what are you thankful for?

Bootiful_7teen

Kpop Groupie
I am thankful for my family and friends.
I am also thankful because throughout everything there is people who cares about me and it shows.
I am also grateful because life decided to give me an opportunity to live and met new people who have become my worst nightmare in a good way ๐Ÿ˜‚

SmolBeanAsh

Kpop Expert
Website
smolbeanash.carrd.co
Vivi
Ningning
((deep inhale))
I am thankful for
K-pop, anime, C-pop, memes, video games, my family, my real life friends (@jxckie.vxbes) , my online friends (so much to list), my dogs, my cat, my pets that have passed, my bed, my house, my backyard, all of my albums, my one and only lightstick (MAMAMOO's Moo-Bong), stars, clouds, hoodies, spagettios, smoothies, sushi, bulgogi, soda, water, air conditioning when it's hot, heaters when it's cold, the big Red Velvet poster on my wall, the picture of Hyunjin on my wall, the big IZ*ONE poster on my wall, and last but not least...
c r a n b e r r y ` s a u c e ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
but one of the most important things in my life right now is this forum, i feel so happy and welcomed every time I log on. thank you all for making me the happiest i've been in so, so long. My time here may not be very long so want to enjoy my time on this forum while I can.
(p.s. no I'm not going to die, but I will not be here forever bc I mainly use a school laptop for logging onto k-profiles nd at the end of the year I have to give back the school laptop so ye,, DON'T WORRY THO, I HAVE UNTIL JUNE LMAO)

myheartizomg

๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป ๐Ÿ‘‘
Staff member
Author
I may not celebrate Thanksgiving but I'm thankful for everything that I have, first and foremost my health and my loved ones; especially my dad. I never appreciate myself enough so I'm thankful for myself also.
I'm thankful for all my experiences, both good and bad because they're part of my life and who I am today. I'm also very thankful for my longtime buddy @sugarmy who's tolerating me all these years. She's part of my loved ones too, just wanted to point out the tolerance part lmao.

I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving today in whichever way they enjoy. Stay happy & healthy! ๐ŸŒน

sugarmy

๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’œ
Staff member
I
I may not celebrate Thanksgiving but I'm thankful for everything that I have, first and foremost my health and my loved ones; especially my dad. I never appreciate myself enough so I'm thankful for myself also.
I'm thankful for all my experiences, both good and bad because they're part of my life and who I am today. I'm also very thankful for my longtime buddy @sugarmy who's tolerating me all these years. She's part of my loved ones too, just wanted to point out the tolerance part lmao.

I hope everybody has a wonderful Thanksgiving today in whichever way they enjoy. Stay happy & healthy! ๐ŸŒน
I love you babe๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
I am thankful for my friends and my family who care about me
I am thankful for k-pop which made my day better
I am thankful for the friends on this site who I get to know with

sugarmy

๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’œ
Staff member
I'm thankful for having a house & food, my family, friends and other people who I love in my life.
Also, I'm thankful that we are all safe and healthy, and that I've finally found a way to be better for myself.๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹