What are the motivations and difficulties of learning Korean?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LearningKorean

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi all,

We are a team of students studying in Korea. We are currently doing a research project about Korean Learning and AI.
It would be great if you could take 3 minutes of your time to take the survey below.

https://forms.gle/uFsKbAqTWj33RzK59

As a heartfelt thank you for your time and insights, we will randomly select 10 participants and give Starbucks coupons/gift cards.
Please note that we do not collect your personal information and it's optional to input your email address if you would like to apply for the lottery.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Phoenix Labs

theglory

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm always down to talk Korean learning - it's definitely a challenge but so rewarding when you start to pick things up. What kinds of insights are you hoping to get from the questions? Just curious about common motivations and struggles people have?

As for me, I'd say learning the different levels of speaking is my biggest issue. Getting used to all the honorifics can feel really intimidating sometimes. But practicing with language exchange partners has really helped with that.

Any chance you could share a bit about how you're using AI in the project too? Always interested in new ways tech can assist with language learning.