What are some things that you like about your brothers ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Like the things that they do for you, or thier quirks? Or what are some things that make you happy that your brothers do for you?

If you don't have a brother - think about your dad, or someone you'd consider your brother !

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Kpop Rookie
Credits
No brothers exist in my household! >:D
That's fine ! X'D ! What are some things that make you happy that your dad does for you?

Also, I wanted to say this, but you're really charming ! Your typing style as, well, as, the pfp has this ethereal or fairy tail like aura to it ! I really like the orange hair ! < 3 !

Seogi

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡
Editor
Author
That's fine ! X'D ! What are some things that make you happy that your dad does for you?

Also, I wanted to say this, but you're really charming ! Your typing style as, well, as, the pfp has this ethereal or fairy tail like aura to it ! I really like the orange hair ! < 3 !
Awwweee! Thank you smm!! I really appreicate the thought!! ^^ Its Dayoung from WJSN! They have a magical concept! :D I'm glad you noticed it. Tysm! Your pfp is so pretty as well!!

AWIKOEDIEF THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CALLING ME CHARMING I APPRECIATE IT SMM 😭😭😭😭🥰
Nawhhh you are so sweet!! Tysm!!
YOU'RE AN ANGEL OH MAH GAWDDD

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Den mother Mother wolf so dont make fun of my kids
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
my little brother was always there for me when I needed him.
even though he's gone, I still feel like he's here, reassuring me that everything's gonna be okay
dont worry love he's there 24/7. He may not be there physically but mentally and emotionally he'll always be there watching over after you and your family. when cry he's there giving his big sissy a hug. He's there saying "Dont cry, it makes me sad and everything will be a;right". Just remember him in the sun and the stars. R.I.P I send my condolences (I relate cuz my dad and 2 of my siblings are also gone.