What anime figures do you have (if you have any)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kur0mii

Kpop Rookie
I have a anya figure, tanjiro figure, inosuke, zenitsu, kanao, and nezuko figure, a sailor moon manga next to a little figure of her, a tzuyu from mha funko pop, hanako nendoroid, gojo figure, miku figure, I also have a naruto figure, and lastly, a souichi and tomie funko pop ( ๏ผ›โˆ€๏ผ›)

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I donโ€™t have any figures, but I do have some anime merch: Fruits Basket shirt, Jujutsu Kaisen shirt, Naruto shirt, Sailor Moon plush doll, Sailor Moon notebook, A Sword Art Online pillow & poster, Death Note poster, 2 Tokyo Ghoul posters.

Mikasa Ackerman

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
โœง Reki Kyan โœง
โœง Attack on Titan โœง
Vernon
Wonwoo
I have three acrylic figures (2 Eren figures, and 1 Levi figure), and four plastic figures (Todoroki, Inosuke, Naruto, and Sasuke). Apart from figures I have one Haikyuu poster and 3 volumes of Spy X Family manga. Besides a few keychains and badges of snk, kny and genshin impact.
IMG_20230516_195252.jpg

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ The clouds embrace us. โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
I have more figurines of non anime stuff but the one I really love is this cute little Sayaka one (and the soul gem I guess counts kgdfhg)

IMG_20230516_182559.jpg

If we're talking anime I actually have more plushies than figurines and I meeeann aren't plushies just soft figurines? jghfdg But those here are probably my favs!

IMG_20230516_182123.jpg

The Sayaka and Kamina I both got at different occasions from a convention and the Happy was a birthday present so all also have nice memories :]

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ The clouds embrace us. โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
If we're talking manga I've also got some...Although most of them not really complete since I often read it online instead bc I don't actually like to read them in German but that's all you get here sgdgfg๐Ÿ˜ญ
So looking through it I've got Death Note 2 (one is a special thingie), Black Butler 3? (I lent them to a friend some years back but I kinda forgor so I don't really remember how many helpsgjfdk), Sora No Otoshimono 3, Kill La Kill 3, Tales of Xillia 5, Angel Sanctuary 2 (my father has 3 and I got 2 others that was my first manga ever), 07-Ghost Children 1, Zelda Minish Cap, Kamo 1 (it even came with cool collectible cards in it)
IMG_20230516_184809.jpg
Akuma No Riddle 1, Grave of the Butterflies 2 (idk if that's the English title tho), Servamp 3, Doubt 2, Mahou Tsukai no Yome 9 (2 of those special thingies), Rental Girlfriend 3 (or however it was called...it's utter trash but we actually won it so it's like damn 3 free manga not saying no to that) I am a Hero 4, Vanilla Fiction 8
Of those my favs are definetly I am a Hero and MORE definitely Vanilla Fiction...It's sadly very underrated but I remember waiting for every new manga so patiently back when it was still going and being so into it and always lent it to my friend who I got into the series too. I can't even find it readable online so I can't even properly recommend it to people because you'd have to buy every volume for that gdfhjgk. I am a Hero is definitely something more of a hate love, it's not that it's bad but it is so nonsensical and it is also so weird, talking about the art style becauuuse is something you'd need to get used to but kfhgjfdg still love it. In a way it makes it better I guess because it is funny?
Overall merch I have all kinds of stuff scattered across my room but I'm not actually that much into anime/manga anymore but that's more of a time thing since other interests have overtaken

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul
I have a Muzan Figure , Yorichii figure , Mitsuri figure , Eren & Levi figures

Rouge

Waiting for Lia
Author
Credits
Hangyul
Hanse
Asahi
Eric Chou
I own a Sakura figure ( Natuto ), A Levi figure ( Attack On Titan ), and a few Spy X Family figures.