WH0 !S $H3?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Are you excited?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • STAN KAR SOOJIN

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
ALBUM PACKAGING REVEAL

ADDITIONAL INFO

- CD's are not separately packaged and come with the Lyric book and Album. Same applies to only buying photocards.
- You can easily order Light Edition and Dark Edition however Limited Edition has only 1 available in stock I will be using a wheel to determine which user gets it. If you want to try for it in the form for the photocards section click 'Random'.
- Don't order through the form again if you order more than once as spam your order will be black listed
- On the form it will say prices such $19.99 and $34.99 these are fake and were only added for dramatic and formal effect. So do not worry you're not paying anything
- Enjoy and please feel free to order using the form below!
'MY WORLD' KAR SOOJIN Packaging Order Form

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
TW: This content may be triggering to some readers, this article includes sensitive topics such as bullying if you are triggered by this topic we would highly reccomend you not to read it.
THE FICTIONAL KPOP TIMES
Update February 4th, 2023
A statement by Juhyeon Kim on instagram about the scandal has been recently going viral and has been the talk of netizens.
Hello I am Juhyeon Kim
I would like to state something that has been floating around the internet for the past few weeks. Which is the bullying scandal of 2019 that I was involved in, many people are saying a girl by the name of Soojin. She is a soloist who is to debut under the company MALIVINO Entertainment.
I would like to state very clearly, Kar Soojin has never bullied me and I have never seen her until people brought her up. I remember all the girls that bullied very clearly, every single thing they did to me, all the pain they caused me. But, Soojin is not one of those girls.
I beg you please do not ruin the career of someone who has just started performing for something they haven't done.

-@juheesandwiches on instagram

Last edited:

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
MEET THE CLOSEST FRIENDS OF KAR SOOJIN
908bcdff35b67aa1c079f2d1c86cc8ec.jpg
515e33385bdc04118512aade0319990e.jpg
967a338584409a570810e98da1da4605.jpg

Friend A - Sim Hei-Ran
tw: heiran's description has a slight mention of smoking if this is something that triggers you i would highly reccomend not reading her description

Heiran is a former uzzlang, however she deleted her account after graduating high school. She comes from WJSK group, a chaebol family that owns many luxurious brands in Korea, Belookwa and even markets such as WJSK super market. Despite coming from a chaebol family she barely is given much attention from the family most of the attention goes to her brother and she is infamous for her smoking habits causing many scandals for the WJSK group. Despite all of her bad habits she is amazing and caring towards Soojin, they met while Heiran was on a trip to the states due to her father's work. She always defended Soojin and was even the same person who defended her by writing the anonymous post stating her innocence.
Friend B - Arakawa Riko
Riko is one of Soojin's only friend from her trainee days. During the rigorous training process they both would constantly support each other, other trainees would stay away and make fun of Soojin for joining the company at the age of 20 an age considered to "old" in the industry. Riko would however did not care as she was often bullied for being a foreigner (Japanese). During the year of 2022, Riko started feeling hopeless and under a lot of stress, her grandmother's illness only made it worse. Due to this she decided to leave the industry once in for all, as she felt there was a better path for her somewhere else. Though Soojin had to say a bittersweet goodbye, the two friends still have a sisterly bond with each other and remain in touch. Riko is now a dance teacher.
b31191857dab11aae81017827a0b0eb9.jpg
ea3a5b1f7b7f9232b5f8d44e68c5218c.jpg
414b638a4c164e840c78f8c9a208d665.jpg

Friend C - Kang Miyeon (aespaced)
(@MintChocoChaewon)
Miyeon and Soojin knew each other existed during their trainee, they just weren't friends yet. Miyeon constantly heard rumors of a "bad attitude" and "bullying" about Soojin, due to this she was constantly intimidated by her. It wasn't until the company had hosted a dinner party for their artists the two started becoming friends. Everyone else at the dinner party hated shrimp ramen and thought it was disgusting due to this the Miyeon and Soojin were the only ones eating it. They both noticed and thats when they started sharing their love for not just shrimp ramen but many other foods. Luckily, Miyeon now knows those rumors she had heard were not true and one of Soojin's closest friends. Also, every week on Friday they go out for seafood.
dbbff2be879fb0691e825606da8a7f09.jpg
b952ae26df4d84d77fed53c9fb8f1ddb.jpg
f4180dd65a74c93ca02c53b551fa097c.jpg

Friend D - Yejoon (CALLA)
(@yunaing)
One of Soojin's most recent friends, they originally at first met at one of the waiting rooms for their performances. Sophia another member of CALLA jokingly told loudly to Yejoon "There she is! The girl you want to meet go say hi!" Yejoon was flushed and this comment only caught Soojin's attention, she laughed slightly and after CALLA's performance she went up to them and told them how good it was, Soojin shyly asked Yejoon if she could have her autograph. To this Yejoon was flattered and asked for her autograph in return. From there, a frienship had started the two later exchanged phone number and constantly chatted with each other on the phone.

layout inspired by @LostInTheDream and @yawnzzn

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
MEET THE CLOSEST FRIENDS OF KAR SOOJIN
908bcdff35b67aa1c079f2d1c86cc8ec.jpg
515e33385bdc04118512aade0319990e.jpg
967a338584409a570810e98da1da4605.jpg

Friend A - Sim Hei-Ran
tw: heiran's description has a slight mention of smoking if this is something that triggers you i would highly reccomend not reading her description

Heiran is a former uzzlang, however she deleted her account after graduating high school. She comes from WJSK group, a chaebol family that owns many luxurious brands in Korea, Belookwa and even markets such as WJSK super market. Despite coming from a chaebol family she barely is given much attention from the family most of the attention goes to her brother and she is infamous for her smoking habits causing many scandals for the WJSK group. Despite all of her bad habits she is amazing and caring towards Soojin, they met while Heiran was on a trip to the states due to her father's work. She always defended Soojin and was even the same person who defended her by writing the anonymous post stating her innocence.
Friend B - Arakawa Riko
Riko is one of Soojin's only friend from her trainee days. During the rigorous training process they both would constantly support each other, other trainees would stay away and make fun of Soojin for joining the company at the age of 20 an age considered to "old" in the industry. Riko would however did not care as she was often bullied for being a foreigner (Japanese). During the year of 2022, Riko started feeling hopeless and under a lot of stress, her grandmother's illness only made it worse. Due to this she decided to leave the industry once in for all, as she felt there was a better path for her somewhere else. Though Soojin had to say a bittersweet goodbye, the two friends still have a sisterly bond with each other and remain in touch. Riko is now a dance teacher.
b31191857dab11aae81017827a0b0eb9.jpg
ea3a5b1f7b7f9232b5f8d44e68c5218c.jpg
414b638a4c164e840c78f8c9a208d665.jpg

Friend C - Kang Miyeon (aespaced)
(@MintChocoChaewon)
Miyeon and Soojin knew each other existed during their trainee, they just weren't friends yet. Miyeon constantly heard rumors of a "bad attitude" and "bullying" about Soojin, due to this she was constantly intimidated by her. It wasn't until the company had hosted a dinner party for their artists the two started becoming friends. Everyone else at the dinner party hated shrimp ramen and thought it was disgusting due to this the Miyeon and Soojin were the only ones eating it. They both noticed and thats when they started sharing their love for not just shrimp ramen but many other foods. Luckily, Miyeon now knows those rumors she had heard were not true and one of Soojin's closest friends. Also, every week on Friday they go out for seafood.
dbbff2be879fb0691e825606da8a7f09.jpg
b952ae26df4d84d77fed53c9fb8f1ddb.jpg
f4180dd65a74c93ca02c53b551fa097c.jpg

Friend D - Yejoon (CALLA)
(@yunaing)
One of Soojin's most recent friends, they originally at first met at one of the waiting rooms for their performances. Sophia another member of CALLA jokingly told loudly to Yejoon "There she is! The girl you want to meet go say hi!" Yejoon was flushed and this comment only caught Soojin's attention, she laughed slightly and after CALLA's performance she went up to them and told them how good it was, Soojin shyly asked Yejoon if she could have her autograph. To this Yejoon was flattered and asked for her autograph in return. From there, a frienship had started the two later exchanged phone number and constantly chatted with each other on the phone.

layout inspired by @LostInTheDream and @yawnzzn
H O N OR E D <3