Wendy's Killing Part In 'Happiness"

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Am I the only one who gets chills every time they here Wendy's "Shine one me, let it shine on me" part in 'Happiness'.
She kills it every single time she sings it, despite it being incredibly difficult.
I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I could listen to it every day, just to hear her section.

I hope she can get better soon so she can make her return to the stage and be the vocal queen she is!
red-velvet-wendy-discharged-from-hospital-but-still-receiving-treatment-1280x720.jpg

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
Am I the only one who gets chills every time they here Wendy's "Shine one me, let it shine on me" part in 'Happiness'.
She kills it every single time she sings it, despite it being incredibly difficult.
I'm not a huge fan of the song, but I could listen to it every day, just to hear her section.

I hope she can get better soon so she can make her return to the stage and be the vocal queen she is!
red-velvet-wendy-discharged-from-hospital-but-still-receiving-treatment-1280x720.jpg
I'm agree 👀