Weird question that probably doesn’t get asked-

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jiminies_JamsAlex2

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ok well I was yknow hanging with my gf who wants to know how to become a staff member. And she was too embarrassed to ask so here I am.

How do you become a staff member?

Attachments

• 0613B48F-1BCD-4FB7-86FB-651AA459BCDE.jpeg
    0613B48F-1BCD-4FB7-86FB-651AA459BCDE.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
For the forums, she could ask an admin but I don’t believe we have any openings right now. For the main site, I don’t think they ever have any opening for staff members. Note, staff members and authors are not the same.

Jiminies_JamsAlex2

Kpop Rookie
Credits
For the forums, she could ask an admin but I don’t believe we have any openings right now. For the main site, I don’t think they ever have any opening for staff members. Note, staff members and authors are not the same.
Ok, thank you my fav staff member :D

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
Ok well I was yknow hanging with my gf who wants to know how to become a staff member. And she was too embarrassed to ask so here I am.

How do you become a staff member?
mhm and just to add to what Kas said, every once in a while the main admins might be looking for new staff members if the old ones are inactive or no longer want to be staff, if that happens then they'll post an announcement with the requirements for you to apply (that's how I joined 😁)

Jiminies_JamsAlex2

Kpop Rookie
Credits
mhm and just to add to what Kas said, every once in a while the main admins might be looking for new staff members if the old ones are inactive or no longer want to be staff, if that happens then they'll post an announcement with the requirements for you to apply (that's how I joined 😁)
Thanks