WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA - Akaneko

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits
AAA cute!!
i didn't know the anime but sounds interesting, basically talking cats run a ramen shop and they hired a human girl to help them

looks cute i'm planning to watch it!

Seogi

기분이 좋아
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
i didn't know the anime but sounds interesting, basically talking cats run a ramen shop and they hired a human girl to help them

looks cute i'm planning to watch it!
Thats adorable, oh my goddddd!! The artstyle is so cute, and whats even better? CATTTTTTTSSSSSSS

Lets binge watch it together tonight /hj

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits
Thats adorable, oh my goddddd!! The artstyle is so cute, and whats even better? CATTTTTTTSSSSSSS

Lets binge watch it together tonight /hj
i may start a thread for it in the anime section one of these days

i still have pending tons of series but i'm trying to get done with them before October when several others series i want to watch are going to premiere, still have pending watching My Deer Friend Nokotan too

Seogi

기분이 좋아
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
i may start a thread for it in the anime section one of these days

i still have pending tons of series but i'm trying to get done with them before October when several others series i want to watch are going to premiere, still have pending watching My Deer Friend Nokotan too
Yes yes yes you should!!!!

Thats so true, my list of 400+ animes is killing me 😭 But again I'm down to leave them all behind and watch this adorable creation. Just don't force yourself watch them all!!

KimberlyRyan

Kpop Amateur
Credits

the video is from an actual anime! "ramen akaneko"

Thanks for sharing it. I really like it. I was searching for the reviews online for https://ukwritings.com/ website and while searching for it online, I found your post. I love Japanese songs and that is why I have taken an interest in your post. I would love to see more posts from you. Keep sharing them.
Thanks for sharing it. I love Japanese songs. <3