We can trade?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

I was going through my "Preferences" and it said something about trading.
We can do that? How?

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
I don't think we can yet I think they will announce when we can

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
@Key - are we able to trade cards with each other by any chance? :)

I also just noticed in the preferences section that there's a few sections about trading cards, so i just thought I'd check :D

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
The trading options are there, as they came inbuilt with the shop system we bought for the forum, but we cannot enable the trading options if we run the Kpop challenge, because in that case, once a member would collect all the needed cards for the reward, after they get the reward, they could trade the cards they have with a friend (trade all their cards, regardless of their level for lv 1 cards), and in that case their friend would get the rewards with basically 15 lv 1 cards, which would be totally unfair for the members who gained all the cards in a fair way.

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
The trading options are there, as they came inbuilt with the shop system we bought for the forum, but we cannot enable the trading options if we run the Kpop challenge, because in that case, once a member would collect all the needed cards for the reward, after they get the reward, they could trade the cards they have with a friend (trade all their cards, regardless of their level for lv 1 cards), and in that case their friend would get the rewards with basically 15 lv 1 cards, which would be totally unfair for the members who gained all the cards in a fair way.
That makes perfect sense - thanks so much for letting us know! 😁

Reactions: Key

clairince77

Kpop Rookie
Website
clairince77.carrd.co
Credits
JR
Let Me Be Your Knight
Ren
Baekho

I just found this, what if it was 1:1 on levels? Like you can only trade a lvl 1 for a lvl 1, or lvl 9 for lvl 9?

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@clairince77
Sadly, the system doesn't allow applying restrictions to the trading option, we can just either enable it or have it disabled. In order to make the change you mentioned, we'd have to heavily alter the original code, which we are not allowed to due to the provider's policy.

clairince77

Kpop Rookie
Website
clairince77.carrd.co
Credits
JR
Let Me Be Your Knight
Ren
Baekho
@clairince77
Sadly, the system doesn't allow applying restrictions to the trading option, we can just either enable it or have it disabled. In order to make the change you mentioned, we'd have to heavily alter the original code, which we are not allowed to due to the provider's policy.
Makes sense, thanks for explaining it to me. 😊