We Are Young - Upcoming/Already Broadcasting Chinese Survival Show

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Hello! 你好!
There is another survival show starting. It's first episode aired June 12, unfortunately I don't have Youku* on my phone so I haven't been able to watch the first episode. But I'm hoping to watch it soon.
Cheng Xiao has uploaded the dance and song for the theme song for We Are Young on her Weibo, so I'll leave a link at the bottom so those who want to can take a look, as well as the official theme song performance. I think there's around 90 trainees participating?
There's going to be 12 episodes in total.
-Yixing (Lay) will be the Youth representative for the show
-Cheng Xiao and Han Yu will be the dance mentors
-Hu Yanbin and Guo Jinming will be the vocal mentors
-Guo Jinming is also supposed to be a tutor? (I'm not sure how that's supposed to work out..)
There are also supposed to be four guest mentors that will show up during the survival show:
=Jackson Wang (Got 7)
=Wang Yi Bo (UNIQ)
=Jackson Yi (TF Boys)
=Zhou Shen (has been of multiple singing shows)
I would say a majority of the trainees on the show are between the ages of 19-23/24
Some already debuted group names that you may recognize are C.T.O and Mr. Tyger.
Jiayi is apart of Mr. Tyger and debuted with UNINE after Idol Producer Season 2
The other 4 members of Mr. Tyger will participating in We Are Young
C.T.O have been debuted since 2018.
Someone else you might recognize is Su Xunlun who is under Yuehua Entertainment and debuted back in 2019 after being a finalist in All For One, who then debuted with New Storm.
There are a lot of trainees that are participating that have done past survival shows like Youth with you and the coming one.
I'm not that familiar with how popular Chinese shows are in other countries, so it's completely possible that no one has heard of any of these people before or the survival shows.
Anyway this is kind of a heads up that there's another survival show currently airing :)
*Youku- is basically China's Hulu in a way. It used to be like China's version of Youtube.
Goodbye for now,
-坤華 (KunHua)

Cheng Xiao's dance

Theme Song Full

Credits
Hello! 你好!
There is another survival show starting. It's first episode aired June 12, unfortunately I don't have Youku* on my phone so I haven't been able to watch the first episode. But I'm hoping to watch it soon.
Cheng Xiao has uploaded the dance and song for the theme song for We Are Young on her Weibo, so I'll leave a link at the bottom so those who want to can take a look, as well as the official theme song performance. I think there's around 90 trainees participating?
There's going to be 12 episodes in total.
-Yixing (Lay) will be the Youth representative for the show
-Cheng Xiao and Han Yu will be the dance mentors
-Hu Yanbin and Guo Jinming will be the vocal mentors
-Guo Jinming is also supposed to be a tutor? (I'm not sure how that's supposed to work out..)
There are also supposed to be four guest mentors that will show up during the survival show:
=Jackson Wang (Got 7)
=Wang Yi Bo (UNIQ)
=Jackson Yi (TF Boys)
=Zhou Shen (has been of multiple singing shows)
I would say a majority of the trainees on the show are between the ages of 19-23/24
Some already debuted group names that you may recognize are C.T.O and Mr. Tyger.
Jiayi is apart of Mr. Tyger and debuted with UNINE after Idol Producer Season 2
The other 4 members of Mr. Tyger will participating in We Are Young
C.T.O have been debuted since 2018.
Someone else you might recognize is Su Xunlun who is under Yuehua Entertainment and debuted back in 2019 after being a finalist in All For One, who then debuted with New Storm.
There are a lot of trainees that are participating that have done past survival shows like Youth with you and the coming one.
I'm not that familiar with how popular Chinese shows are in other countries, so it's completely possible that no one has heard of any of these people before or the survival shows.
Anyway this is kind of a heads up that there's another survival show currently airing :)
*Youku- is basically China's Hulu in a way. It used to be like China's version of Youtube.
Goodbye for now,
-坤華 (KunHua)

Cheng Xiao's dance

Theme Song Full

Quick update: I made a mistake, the first episode came out yesterday (June 26).
I saw some confusion as some thought the show was only available to Youku VIP, but it's available to everyone who has Youku. One issues might be that this show doesn't have English subs as of now. I'll be giving updates on the show, and I might eventually try to Eng sub the whole show if I have enough time, or if I can figure out how to add Eng subs 😂.
I will say this after watching the first episode is that Cheng Xiao and Jackson Yee were both really cute!
-坤華 (KunHua)

ririni

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Quick update: I made a mistake, the first episode came out yesterday (June 26).
I saw some confusion as some thought the show was only available to Youku VIP, but it's available to everyone who has Youku. One issues might be that this show doesn't have English subs as of now. I'll be giving updates on the show, and I might eventually try to Eng sub the whole show if I have enough time, or if I can figure out how to add Eng subs 😂.
I will say this after watching the first episode is that Cheng Xiao and Jackson Yee were both really cute!
-坤華 (KunHua)
I just started the show and I don't know if you've already seen more of the episodes or are still looking but there are links to English subbed episodes on Dailymotion on a twitter called we are young subs