Vpop fandom name idea (Bao Thy, tlinh)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

elvenilla

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey! I'm a new vpop fan and I noticed Bao Thy and tlinh didnt have fandom names yet on the profiles. How would you guys feel about ThyHive (individual fans can abe ThyBees) and Linhatics?

If I end up discovering/liking any other artists without fandom names I'll try to edit in more!

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
If the group has an official fandom name then yes, you can add it. If not, then no. Because we don't want people getting false information.

Either way, those are some good fandoms names! I love it!

elvenilla

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Thank you!

And I agree that avoiding misinformation takes priority, I'll keep trying to make sure there isnt some other name I missed for sure. If worst case scenario I add them and then new info comes up I'm ofc willing to "back off" so to speak :)

Though I am a tad confused by your wording - do you mean if there is no official name then I can add them if other fans agree with it? Or on second thought it seems you mean only add official names, but how can we get one? Like I'm just confused because if I can get other fans to agree (the purpose of this post) what else is there? These questions are probably very telling of how new I am to this type of fandom, sorry, haha

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Thank you!

And I agree that avoiding misinformation takes priority, I'll keep trying to make sure there isnt some other name I missed for sure. If worst case scenario I add them and then new info comes up I'm ofc willing to "back off" so to speak :)

Though I am a tad confused by your wording - do you mean if there is no official name then I can add them if other fans agree with it? Or on second thought it seems you mean only add official names, but how can we get one? Like I'm just confused because if I can get other fans to agree (the purpose of this post) what else is there? These questions are probably very telling of how new I am to this type of fandom, sorry, haha
No worries!

Yes, thank you for understanding! You don't need to back off at all! Don't feel that way! It's good to express yourself!

Oh!! No worries, let me explain. The group/singer comes up with a fandom name that they address their fans with. They make a post of video of the fandom name, then it counts as official.
If the group hasn't posted or made anything related to this, it means the group hasn't come up with one yet or is not ready to address there fans right now.

Fake/fanmade fandom names are tots fine, as long as its not on the official page to confuse others!

elvenilla

Kpop Amateur
Credits
OH! I had just always thought the fandom name was what the fandoms came to call themselves. That explains so much, thank you!!