GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Vocaloid technically counts as Jpop, As though it's A part of The Jpop Landscape. Though it falls in the Upbeat EDM (Electronic dance music) Genre.
So I Thought It would be okay to add this Thread, But please correct me if I'm wrong in any way!

My Favorite vocaloids are Len and Miku!
Though Miku isn't really counted as a vocaloid as much anymore.
My Favorite songs would have to be Senbonzakura, Rolling girl, Matronshyka, And Roki!!
MIKU IS 01!!

Stan BiSH

Kpop Groupie
Credits
i haven't listened to any Vocaloid stuff in years but i used to like several songs, mostly from Miku and some of Luka

some of my favorites

Idk much about vocaloid but I used to be obsessed Miku's Ievan Polkka cover lol. It was just so addicting
SAME!!
I discovered her at age 7 but i only played Ievan polkka cover 🀨
then later now I'm obbsessed with vocaloid like len and rin

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
AAaa Vocaloid has been such a big part of my childhood, I still listen to it from time to time (and play Project Diva) but I feel like more so songs I've always liked and not really new ones.
I even have those Luka and Lily figurines!!
Funny story behind the Luka one is that there used to be a comic/tabletop/tcg/etc shop here for a short while, it was really small, like maybe the size of a bedroom but I loved it a lot since that was the only place ever where you could find stuff like that in town since it is just dead in here. And I was so surprised and happy when I saw a Lily figurine there, it was second hand and a bit broken (you can see on the mic stand) so I even got it for really cheap! :]
(it's nighttime so no natural light rn that's why it looks a bit weird but I have fancy lights in there too ggjghg)

0230420_232922955.jpg230420_232952318.jpg

AAaa Vocaloid has been such a big part of my childhood, I still listen to it from time to time (and play Project Diva) but I feel like more so songs I've always liked and not really new ones.
I even have those Luka and Lily figurines!!
Funny story behind the Luka one is that there used to be a comic/tabletop/tcg/etc shop here for a short while, it was really small, like maybe the size of a bedroom but I loved it a lot since that was the only place ever where you could find stuff like that in town since it is just dead in here. And I was so surprised and happy when I saw a Lily figurine there, it was second hand and a bit broken (you can see on the mic stand) so I even got it for really cheap! :]
(it's nighttime so no natural light rn that's why it looks a bit weird but I have fancy lights in there too ggjghg)

LUKA IS BEAUTIFUL!!
I'm not aware of lily but I'll check lily out :}

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
LUKA IS BEAUTIFUL!!
I'm not aware of lily but I'll check lily out :}
I love her a lot because she was one of the first Vocaloid's I've discovered, with Lily Lily Burning Night!! (There are also multiple versions of this song, all fit for different characters, like Luka Luka Night Fever for Luka!

I love her a lot because she was one of the first Vocaloid's I've discovered, with Lily Lily Burning Night!! (There are also multiple versions of this song, all fit for different characters, like Luka Luka Night Fever for Luka!
Ah! makes sense!
lily's a very pretty vocaloid <3
Are you excited for Miku expo NA 2024??