Vkei Thighs šŸ¤¤

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

ā™”šŸ’­Źį“į“œā€™Ź€į“‡ į“Ź į“„Źœį“‡į“ÉŖį“„į“€ŹŸ ŹœŹį“˜į“‡ Ź™į“ŹšŸ’­ā™”
Staff member
the fact that 40 year old men have prettier thighs than me
Me whenever I see Atsushiā€™s lower half. He may be in his 50ā€™s but Jesus. Thick in the thigh, thick in the waist šŸ˜­āœ‹

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
apart from thighs someone give me an introduction to these people bc their style is cool and i might stan ( if they're a group )
There are tons of different bandmen here from different groups, but a lot of the groups have their own threads here in the Vkei section but I can try to help you if any band catches your eye

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
HOLD ON THEY DO NOT LOOK 40
Not all of them are but a lot of them are in their 40s-50s now but when some of these pictures were taken, they were in their 20s or 30s but a lot of Vkei bandmen donā€™t reveal their ages or birth years, only a select few do

pika_chuu

ā¤ļøWH0 CARESā¤ļø
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Not all of them are but a lot of them are in their 40s-50s now but when some of these pictures were taken, they were in their 20s or 30s but a lot of Vkei bandmen donā€™t reveal their ages or birth years, only a select few do
Yah because then we wouldnā€™t simp for them like the dirty little weirdos we arešŸ¤ŖšŸ˜

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
Yah because then we wouldnā€™t simp for them like the dirty little weirdos we arešŸ¤ŖšŸ˜
Some of them still look fine af in their 50s šŸ¤Ŗ

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
some people just arenā€™t comfortable with simping for older men ig šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ
This is true šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ Iā€™d rather simp for an older man instead of a hit boy whose actually 15 šŸ˜¬