VIVIZ- Beam of Prism Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
First impression: Bop Bop is really... weak. It's like missing something and I cannot put my finger on it. It's not bad but it's not great and definitely not what I expected. I guess they're really trying to get away from Gfriend but it just comes across strangely? Like I can't explain it.

Intro: Is a funky track. I can appreciate this, and it does flow well into Bop Bop, so that's going for it.

Fiesta: Should have been the title track. A whole banger. This is a feast of a song and I love it. Its got a similar sound to Bop Bop but just.. better. It feels like more of a song and less corporatized than BB.

Tweet Tweet: Way better than BB again, but definitely a B-side. I like the sound of this song and the way everything goes together, and it's just a good song.

Lemonade: Oh this is smooth and silky and good. How come every other song on this album is so good ;; BB must have lowered my expectations.

Love You Like is so nice ;; It's so gentle and sweet sounding, I feel wrapped in love listening to it. It just fits.

Mirror: ALSO A BOP??? I've run out of witty commentary I'm just kind of shook and mad that the worst song in the album is getting promotion.

FINAL RANKING:
Fiesta
Love You Like
Mirror
Lemonade
Tweet Tweet
Intro
Bop Bop