Views on Kpop group releasing NFTs ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Late-Macaron1786

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I am kind of a newbie Kpop fan, only got into this whole new world after watching Blackpink's live performance on The Colbert Show!

As a crypto-nerd myself, I was hoping to purchase some Blackpink NFTs just for collection and I notice the Kpop community does not seem to have a very positive view towards Web3 and anything crypto-related. I understand how most people think NFTs are scams, and in many cases they are now, but I do believe blockchains could be a greater good! Indie artists/artists who no longer signed with big management companies could benefit from it.

I could be wrong but what do you guys think?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
NFTs are awful and should not exist.

The amount of energy required to mine crypto which are used to buy NFTs is sometimes equates to entire countries worth of energy. It’s extremely bad for the environment and releases a lot of CO2 into the atmosphere, speeding up global warming.

Companies are taking advantage of young fans who don’t know these issues, knowing so many of them will just purchase NFTs without knowing what they are. Heck even the Stray Kids tour tricked Stays into buying NFTs alongside their tickets, though I do believe that was the fault of the venue and not JYP or the group themselves.

Im sorry if this comes off as a direct attack to you, but NFTs do genuinely make me angry. It’s your life, do what you want. I can’t stop you.

Here is a video that explains what I’ve said in a better way, for anyone who is curious:

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
NFTs? Kill them with fire.
They really have no value whatsoever, and the impact on the environment is horrible. Personally, I just don't understand owning something that you don't physically have.

Now, this isn't at you at all, and if you're into crypto, go for it! Don't let me burst your bubble.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
excuse my language but fuck NFTs; they are ALL a scam, are contributing to the destruction of the environment, are taking up resources that should be going to something actually useful, have led to artists having their work stolen. i pray everyday for the fall of the NFT economy and cryptocurrency as well.

DearEagleZ

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Yeosang
Dean
Yunho
basically, it's total human scum.

as everyone else here said, nfts are bad for the environment, potential security issues, looking like a ponzi scheme, and also pretty much making me and a few others wonder about the amount of free time some people have (not meant to be towards you, but just some other people). but i suppose i shouldn't judge you. do what you will with the info here.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Many people can name it a scam from their agencies to make more money on KPOP idols, but I don't think so. In my opinion, buying Nfts from idols is a good investment. When the KPOP groups are disbanded, I think the cost of their Nfts will go up and cost a lot of money. It is the same as forex brokers with a $1 minimum deposit. Many people think it is a scam, but it allows many people to start their career in crypto trading without depositing a lot of money and risking it. I also started as a 1 dollar broker.
It’s not because it’s a scam. It’s because it’s awful for the environment. We’re destroying our planet enough without releasing the absolute ridiculous amount of carbon dioxide crypto mining releases into the environment. Investing in crypto is selfish

Tim Brady

Kpop Amateur
Credits
NFTs are awful and should not exist.
Couldn't agree with you more. But nfts could come in handy only if they provide some sort of utility. Say, it can act as your pass to any concert anywhere in the world. Or it can provide you some other benefits, the longer you hold it the more benefits you get etc. But currently I know zero cases when nfts really bring any usefulness.

Tim Brady

Kpop Amateur
Credits
If you're interested in exploring NFTs or any other crypto-related activities, consider using wallet like ownrwallet. With it, you can easily swap various cryptocurrencies securely and without any registrations. They offer a wide range of supported tokens and a user-friendly interface, making it an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced crypto enthusiasts. So, if you're planning to dip your toes into the world of crypto and NFTs, give ownrwallet a try for smooth and hassle-free transactions. Happy trading and collecting those Blackpink NFTs!
NFT dropped in price really significantly recently.

Marco Albion

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Crypto trading can feel like a roller coaster ride at times, with markets that move faster than you can blink. That’s why I turned to trading bots, and honestly, it’s been a game-changer. These bots don’t sleep, don’t stress, and they’re always ready to make split-second decisions. What’s really important, though, is finding a platform that offers a smooth, user-friendly experience, and aceecommservices.com is the one that’s really stood out for me. They have unique features that let you track the market in real time and set up automated strategies that fit your trading goals. It's kind of like having a personal chef but for your trading portfolio, constantly cooking up profits while you sit back and enjoy life 😄Even if you’re just getting started, aceecommservices.com makes the process easy to understand, and their support is top-notch. You don’t need to be a pro to get the most out of it. Want to give your portfolio a boost with trading bots? Check out https://aceecommservices.com. You might be surprised by how much time and stress it saves you while helping you maximize your profit!
I believe that you should try it only if you have enough skills and not count on your luck.