VICTON To Postpone Comeback Due to COVID-19

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Recently all 7 members of VICTON, along with 5 staff members attended a filming. Another individual at the filming tested positive for COVID 19.
All the boys and staff were tested for the virus on the 23rd, and they all came back negative. However, Play M decided to postpone their December 1st comeback as a precautionary measure. All of VICTON+staff will now be self quarantining.
Here is Play M's statement:
"The investigation surrounding the COVID19 carrier and their potential routes is still ongoing, and so as a precautionary measure to ensure to safety of all people involved, the VICTON members and the Play M staff members have decided to self-quarantine for 14-days voluntarily."

The label continued, "Furthermore, due to the sudden increase in COVID19 cases and the instatement of social distancing protocol phase #2, there have been various sudden schedule changes and other issues which will make it more difficult to continue comeback preparations; as a result, we have inevitably decided to postpone the album release. We apologize for causing concerns, and we also ask for fans' generous understanding. The boys will prepare tenfold and return with a good image. Thank you."

I'm glad Play M is actually taking action in something. It's definitely the right decision to quarantine, even though they tested negative.
The comeback won't be delayed by too much, so it won't feel like a huge loss.
I'm still so excited what their first full album brings to the table.
Fighting VICTON!!

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
D:
I'm sad but this is for the members' own health and I completely agree with what Play M said.
I'm new to the group and was looking forward to the comeback but like I said this is for their own health and I don't mind waiting a little longer if it keeps the members healthy and safe :'D

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
Recently all 7 members of VICTON, along with 5 staff members attended a filming. Another individual at the filming tested positive for COVID 19.
All the boys and staff were tested for the virus on the 23rd, and they all came back negative. However, Play M decided to postpone their December 1st comeback as a precautionary measure. All of VICTON+staff will now be self quarantining.
Here is Play M's statement:
"The investigation surrounding the COVID19 carrier and their potential routes is still ongoing, and so as a precautionary measure to ensure to safety of all people involved, the VICTON members and the Play M staff members have decided to self-quarantine for 14-days voluntarily."

The label continued, "Furthermore, due to the sudden increase in COVID19 cases and the instatement of social distancing protocol phase #2, there have been various sudden schedule changes and other issues which will make it more difficult to continue comeback preparations; as a result, we have inevitably decided to postpone the album release. We apologize for causing concerns, and we also ask for fans' generous understanding. The boys will prepare tenfold and return with a good image. Thank you."

I'm glad Play M is actually taking action in something. It's definitely the right decision to quarantine, even though they tested negative.
The comeback won't be delayed by too much, so it won't feel like a huge loss.
I'm still so excited what their first full album brings to the table.
Fighting VICTON!!
It's broken my heart apart

One half in here n one half at victon

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
I respect Play M's decision, and I'm proud of them.

I wish that I had a time machine so I could go back in time to before the Lunar New Year in China and tell the Chinese president that COVID-19 was running through Wuhan so that he would set up a travel ban, and that Chinese people could see relatives on their phones. If China had set up a travel ban to prevent the spread of the virus, then none of this would have happened!