GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
After being formed through the forum thread "Become A K-Pop Idol (credit to yifan)" and the company SU Entertainment, co-ed group Venus is ready to answer your questions! Fang, Risa, and Gihoe will view the questions you post here, and will soon release an answer recording.

Please keep questions PG-13 rated, but you are welcome to ask whatever you want!
Questions will be accepted through 5/24/21, so get your question in now!
FANG.png RISA.png Gihoe.png

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
After being formed through the forum thread "Become A K-Pop Idol (credit to yifan)" and the company SU Entertainment, co-ed group Venus is ready to answer your questions! Fang, Risa, and Gihoe will view the questions you post here, and will soon release an answer recording.

Please keep questions PG-13 rated, but you are welcome to ask whatever you want!
Questions will be accepted through 5/24/21, so get your question in now!
View attachment 54487 View attachment 54488 View attachment 54489
No form or anything to fill out? I can make one if it helps

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
We got two questions from @loonatheworld !
1. “How was your trainee experience?” Mine personally was interesting. I wasn’t a fan of waking up so early- Considering this differs from person to person, I will let Risa (@웬디 ~ 필릭스 ~ 지성) and Fang (@Yutazenpai) answer for themselves.
2. “How long did you all train for?” I trained for 2 years, but again, it differs depending on who you’re talking to.

Last edited:

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
We got two questions from @loonatheworld !
1. “How was your trainee experience?” Mine personally was interesting. I wasn’t a fan of waking up so early- Considering this differs from person to person, I will let Risa (@웬디 ~ 필릭스 ~ 지성) and Fang (@Yutazenpai) answer for themselves.
2. “How long did you all train for?” I trained for 3 years, but again, it differs depending on who you’re talking to.
1. Training was very hard and straining, but I'm glad I've done it and i'm now able to debut!
2. I trained for 1 year :)

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
1. Training was...difficult. There was a lot of exercise and dieting involved, and I'd never done anything like that before.
2. I trained for 4 years, so since I was 14.