Username Origins?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kakiko

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Not gonna hold you, I really only made this thread to explain my username & why it is my username and also find out how you guys came up with your usernames too. Smart, right? Knocking out two birds with one stone, eh?

Anyways, the Rengya part of my username is the more complicated one. It has nothing to do with my real name, although I wish it is my real name because it sounds cool. The "Ren" part comes from the canon-but-debatable official name of the main protagonist of Persona 5's real name, which is Ren Amamiya. The "gya" part of "Rengya" occurred when I decided to combine "nya" & "guh" together. "Rengya" is pronounced as "Renga/Ren-Guh" with emphasis between the g & a. The "Utoma" part of my username just occurred to me one day. I really have actually no clue why I added it, but it works. It sounds like "ultimate" a little bit, so maybe my brain was subconsciously thinking about something being ultimately amazing, or smthn, idk. It works tho. This username is also my PS4 username before I made an account here.

So what are your guys' username origin stories? I'm very excited to see what you guys respond with. I already know some of y'all gonna say that there wasn't really that much thought put into it, but it's not like you said "you know what? Let me put this random shit as my username.", and even if you did, that's still something involving a thought process.

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Me first name is something so embarrassing which was *Gag* CreamKooky 15 *gag* I’m not even a bts stan, it was inspired by a YouTube named Kookys&cream or something

My second name was “Foreverglowing” a pun on Everglow and their fandom!
my current one is more intricate, both are fandom names (Aeri for Exo), so I’m forever an Aeri and a Forever!

Kakiko

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
Me first name is something so embarrassing which was *Gag* CreamKooky 15 *gag* I’m not even a bts stan, it was inspired by a YouTube named Kookys&cream or something

CreamKooky15 sounds like a troll or shitposter's account name (not a bad thing btw, just an observation). Forever Aeri just makes me think of Giselle, so I lowkey forgot that "Aeri" & "Forever" are fandom names.

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
CreamKooky15 sounds like a troll or shitposter's account name (not a bad thing btw, just an observation). Forever Aeri just makes me think of Giselle, so I lowkey forgot that "Aeri" & "Forever" are fandom names.
Why does that remind you of Giselle, if you don’t mind me asking 😅

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed

My second name was “Foreverglowing” a pun on Everglow and their fandom!
my current one is more intricate, both are fandom names (Aeri for Exo), so I’m forever an Aeri and a Forever!
YOU WERE CREAMKOOKY15? I REMEMBER YOU

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
my first username was "Vithegreentea" it was a mixture of my nickname vi and green-tea. my first biases in kpop were yuta (nct) and xiaojun (nct), both of them liked green tea and it rhymed. thats how it was made

vivianna is my real name so that's why i made it my username.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
I was really into le sserafim atm, but my ult was actually skz, but I didn't want people to view me as a guy because I knew that if a pfp or username is based off a guy or more specifically, hyunjin, I automatically would think they are guy. So I decided I wanted to go off my fav gg, le sserafim! And my bias was Chaewon, so I was thinking of something to go with that, and I remembered she liked mint chocolate. I also figured out later her representative color is mint. So I came up with "mintchocochaewon"

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Lost in the dream is the name of my favorite Monsta X song. This was a group i essentially ulted when I chose the username but I now just follow. Anyways it’s an amazing song.
But the name also acts as a metaphor for how I experience the kpop world.

yunjeogs

Kpop Fan
Website
yunjeogs.carrd.co
Credits
Lightiny
Yunho
my username is yunho's name but like backwards "jeong yunho" but its "yunho jeong" and i mixed it together and ended up with "yunjeog" (i removed the n so it can be a little unique(?) ) but it came out weird so i added an "s" at the end and that's how i ended up with this username, its my username in most of my social media, i used to use "jyhvision" but i got bored of it haha

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
Alex-Lei is my middle name.
Alex-dad's first name
Lei-Mom's middle name
My mom is Chinese-Korean
and my Dad is African so. they named me this so my name has a double meaning.
Alex-Protector of Men
Lei-Flower

Kim-Jihoon1323

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Anya Waku Waku
Blushin Bunny
Dog Emoji
Well Kim JiHoon is my name so yeah
1323 is my lucky and fav numbers so yeah
I'm thinking of changing it but idk