Used to be YourAverageFanboy

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Chenle'sComebackEra

Kpop Rookie
Website
yoosungs-luvbot.carrd.co
Credits
Hello again to everyone, my name's Tobias (Toby for short) and I used to be an account called YourAverageFanboy. Either my account was somehow deleted or I simply can't remember the password but I don't have access to my old account anymore.

I'm currently trying to find my old friends I used to have on here. I sadly cannot remember their usernames and can vaguely remember their real names (I have developed some sort of weird memory thing where I can't remember things as well as I used to, am gonna see a doctor abt it soon). Though I do remember some stuff about our friendship that I hope will help me bring myself closer to them.

We called ourselves the Fourple. We were a group of 4 friends that met in the comments section of a post hand had a group chat after that. I believe I was either the oldest or second oldest in the group. We all had poor family situations and had all made a "plan" to pick each other up from across the country and go on a big shopping spree at the biggest mall in America and then travel together somewhere (I can't remember where). One person I remember got promoted to admin, and one person I remember becoming an editor for the main part of the website.

I'm sorry this isn't much to go off of and I can't remember much else, but I do remember how it felt talking to them and the amount of happiness I feel whenever we do talk. I miss them so much and I wanna be able to talk to them again, I just hope it isn't too late.

I also remember them being friends with someone named Tobi who was also an admin on here (I don't remember their username either)

I'm sorry again, and I really I can find my friends again.
FOURPLE REUNION :eek:

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
HIHI
i didn’t exist last time u were here 😤
BUT IM V ENERGETIC SO LEMME SAY HELLO THE WAY I LIKE
HIHI IM A MAN AND IM GAY AND OMNMONMNMONMNOMNONMNM