[Updated!] ITZY's Lia, Yeji, Chaeryeong & Ryujin Test Positive for COVID-19

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
On February 13th, JYP Ent. announced that ITZY's Lia has been tested positive for COVID-19 subsequently cancelling the 1st fan meeting scheduled for February 19th. In the meantime all members went under PCR testing awaiting for their results.
On February 14th, Yeji's test also came back positive while other members were negative. They will all be following proper quarantine guidelines while Yeji & Lia will be recovering with fortunately mild symptoms. (both have received the second dose of the vaccine).

Wishing the best for all members 💜

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
hoping they get better soon <3

and lia said yesterday (via bubble, i believe) that she was cleaning her room bc she felt down when she just laid down, and was feeling better from looking at midzy's messages. glad she feels well enough to clean!

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
I hope they recover soon. I also hope that SK gets its crap together covid wise because if this many idols are getting it the GP must be being ravaged. I should look it up to confirm my suspicions.

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
Sadly Chaeryeong ultimately also tested positive on February 16th:
JYP statement :
"ITZY member Chaeryeong has tested positive for COVID-19 on the afternoon of February 16. Previously, Chaeryeong tested negative on February 12 after undergoing a precautionary PCR test. On the morning of February 15, Chaeryeong underwent a self-diagnosis kit test, which showed a positive result. Immediately afterward, she underwent a PCR test, and as of February 16, her results have returned positive. Currently, Chaeryeong has completed her second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine and is currently experiencing minor symptoms such as a cough and a headache. She will receive treatment at home while quarantining, according to the guidelines provided by healthcare authorities."

Wishing for a speedy recovery !

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
yuna and ryujijn rn:
bundled-up-person-in-winter-jacket-picture-id478605359

but seriously, i hope they all get to feeling better soon, and than the other girls don't catch it

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
!!Update!!
On the evening of February 27 KST, JYP Entertainment took to ITZY's official fan page to update fans on Ryujin's COVID-19 testing. In the statement, they reported that Ryujin had taken a PCR test after testing positive via a self-test kit that morning. The results, which came back that afternoon, confirmed that Ryujin has COVID-19.
Ryujin has completed all three stages of vaccination and is currently recovering in quarantine while fortunately experiencing mild symptoms.
Meanwhile Lia, Yeji and Chaeryeong have reportedly already made a full recovery.
Best wishes for a quick recovery to Ryujin aswell ♡

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
yuna and ryujijn rn:
bundled-up-person-in-winter-jacket-picture-id478605359

but seriously, i hope they all get to feeling better soon, and than the other girls don't catch it
And that's just Yuna right now 😬
But yeah like you said I hope that at least she doesn't catch it too and even if she does, because I feel like it's almost impossible to get away from it, she experiences it lightly like the other girls.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
And that's just Yuna right now 😬
But yeah like you said I hope that at least she doesn't catch it too and even if she does, because I feel like it's almost impossible to get away from it, she experiences it lightly like the other girls.
yeah, hopefully she'll somehow luck out and not catch it, and even if she does, it'll be mild

in the meantime, she'll be looking like this at the dorms
1595931197_untitled-design-2020-07-28t154307.367.jpg