*Unnamed FF* BTS Taehyung x Reader Chapter 3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
Hey, so I realise I haven't posted in a while... I've had writers block and I've been getting constant anxiety attacks about how bad I am at writing and that I have no talent whatsoever... I already know that this story is bad, so feel free to give feedback.

Chapter 3
Jin: Are you okay Y/n Dongsaeng?
Y/n: Ughhh *you sluggishly sit up* I just hate him
Jin: Ummm, why?
Y/n: It’s a looong story *rolls eyes*
Jin: I have time...

*Flashback*

NOTE: You are 12 atm and Tae has just turned 13

Young y/n: Umm excuse me, can u tell me where the office is?
Mean b*tch: Ooh, are you lost ? *grins mockingly*
Young y/n: I- yes.
Mean b*tch: Let me help you. *evilly*
Mean b*tch 2:Hey, IU, c’mere.
IU: What.* deadpans*
Mean b*tch: I’m going to help my new friend here find the office *smirks evilly*
Young Y/n: *Still unaware of the situation she has gotten herself into.*
IU: Let’s go, girlI still don’t know your name
Young Y/n: you can call me Y/n
IU: Mmmm k. Lets go y/n

*IU takes Y/n to the (unisex) bathrooms*

Young Y/n: Ummm, IU why are we her--
IU: SHUT UP SL*UT *slap*
Young Y/n: IU what are you doing? *cries*
IU: *slap*
Young y/n: somebody help please *cries*

Young Tae’S POV
I was walking to the bathroom when I heard a girl screaming for help. I quickly rushed in only to see IU beating up some girl.
Tae: OMG, IU, what the hell are you doing to that poor girl?
IU: Taehyung Oppa is that you?
Tae: Don’t Oppa me you B*TCH *pulls IU off the girl*
*IU Runs out crying*
Tae: *looks at the blood running down your face* OMO are you okay? I’m Taehyung btw but you can call me Tae. *caring look*
Young y/n: *Omo, he is so cute. Am I blushing it feels like I am* Umm, I’m fine. Thanks tho. I’m Y/n.
Tae: That’s a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. *Omg Tae did you just say that out loud. WhEnd of Chapter 2at am I thinking. Mental Facepalm* *blushing*
Young y/n: *Omo! Did he just say I was cute. Ahhhhh. I must be blushing so hard right now!!!* Ummm, thanks Tae.
Tae: Are you sure that you are okay? I should probably take you to the nurses office, right?
Young y/n: That would be ni--- *your eyes start to close and the world get cut off*
Tae: Y/n, Y/n. OMO did she just faint.*Am I blushing, I feel like I am? OH God Tae what is this feeling? Y/n what are you doing to me?*

End of Chapter 3