TxT Hueningkai as your boyfriend

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
He loves to teach you foreign languages he knows when he has more time.
Makes fun of you and teases you when you can not say a word or say something wrong.
Often gets insecure and depressed thinking he is not good enough to be in a group like TxT.
At the end of the day you convince him that he deserves the place as much as the other members.
When you are on your period he makes sure you have everything you need and that you are comfortable.
Asks Jin-hyung if he can make some pain relief soup for you.
Takes him an hour to get courage to call him.
The other members love your presance and think you are just perfect for little Kai.
When you have time you make them lunch and buy them snacks for a break at practice.
Thank God you always make a lot because someties BTS visits to check on the boys.
Taehyun sometimes flirts with you so that makes him really mad and he shuts himself in his room.
Loves it when you give him all your attention and of course cuddles.
I mean can one of my imagines be without cuddles.
Dates are usually pretty chill like movies or a little picnic or maybe just a visit to the mall.
When he is jealous he whines a lot and asks for a lot of attention kisses, hugs, cuddles anything.
Overall he is a big baby who needs attention so give it to him please.

Jessy_Kim_Off

Face of The Group
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hongseok
YangYang
Jacob
Makes fun of you and teases you when you can not say a word or say something wrong.
Often gets insecure and depressed thinking he is not good enough to be in a group like TxT.
At the end of the day you convince him that he deserves the place as much as the other members.
When you are on your period he makes sure you have everything you need and that you are comfortable.
The other members love your presance and think you are just perfect for little Kai.
When you have time you make them lunch and buy them snacks for a break at practice.
Thank God you always make a lot because someties BTS visits to check on the boys.
Taehyun sometimes flirts with you so that makes him really mad and he shuts himself in his room.
Dates are usually pretty chill like movies or a little picnic or maybe just a visit to the mall.
When he is jealous he whines a lot and asks for a lot of attention kisses, hugs, cuddles anything.

not a problem I wish it was real

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang

We stan cuddles!!!! Oh and Kai is a baby XDD