Two Truths & One Lie *Forum Game*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

So I thought this might be fun and I haven't seen anyone else doing it before

State three things about yourself & let the users below you guess which one is a lie. The player who guesses correctly first takes the next turn.

One example could be this:
User 1: "A) I hate pickles, B) I prefer summer over winter, C) I'm a vegan" (let's assume they're a vegetarian)
User 2: "A is a lie"
User 3: "B is a lie"
User 4: "C is a lie"
User 1: "User 4 is correct"
User 4: "Takes his/her turn to play"
That was one example, a user can find out the right answer sooner or later than the ones in the example:cool:

You reveal your lie only when you find the first person who gives you the right answer 🥀

♢ rules ♢
- Please only post here if you're taking part in the game and only about the game.
- Be respectful to other users, try not to steal each other's turns & please don't let this flop ~

Shall we begin? :)

giphy.gif

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
(You do not answer until you find the first person who gets it right, it's my bad actually I didn't point it out in the example ;3)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh~ Okie~~~ Got it! :3 (It's not your fault, the examples kinda briefly revealed it but my dumb brain didn't think logically. XDD This is interesting~)

One more question: Before the person reveals it, can someone change their answer? I'm just curious XD

M

myheartizomg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh~ Okie~~~ Got it! :3 (It's not your fault, the examples kinda briefly revealed it but my dumb brain didn't think logically. XDD This is interesting~)

One more question: Before the person reveals it, can someone change their answer? I'm just curious XD
You think well before you answer because you've got only one chance to answer, no changes allowed 🙃
(💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Happy you liked it)

H

huesjoon

could i take a shot at this ?
1. i hate fruit
2. i've read the whole harry potter series
3. i stan loona​