Two different groups in one!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
ok so the title is very dump but nevermind
So what I mean is,if you have the opportunity to combine 2 of your favorite groups in one which groups will be? I am just curious.

Ok so for me it will be Stray kids and Ateez, I thing it will be so funny and very noicy at the same time,but also it will be interesting and cool their music like these groups have a interesting concept and it will be so cool if these concepts combined.

What about you?

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
I'd like to combine BTS & GOT7.
Even if I know that it'd be a chaos.

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
So what I mean is,if you have the opportunity to combine 2 of your favorite groups in one which groups will be? I am just curious.

Ok so for me it will be Stray kids and Ateez, I thing it will be so funny and very noicy at the same time,but also it will be interesting and cool their music like these groups have a interesting concept and it will be so cool if these concepts combined.

What about you?
I would like Bts and The Boyz to combine.. The rap would sound so cool!

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
I've never thought about that haha
Maybe Oh My Girl and Twice, both groups are very cute and i want to see her interactions
Stray Kids and Seventeen too

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now

What about you?
this is really fkin hard uhhhhh

probaby skz & atz also (i love their music and their members, and majority of both groups songs are hype bops, so i feel like it'd be like a massive power explosion? idk sobs)
bts & shinee (they both have pretty dif concepts but both v talented, so i'd like to see what comes out)
dreamcatcher & txt (dreamcatchers concepts are all pretty scary, and cysm, puma, & eternally all give me pretty spooky vibes, and i just prefer txt's scary concepts? so i wanna see their masterpiece)
and lastly, day6 and the rose1!!111!!1!1! (literally 2 amazing groups with a rock genre, and such beautiful emotional songs? like they have hype songs that are secretly so sad oh my god- but both groups just make amazing lyrics and it's insane. if you ask any k-rock stan their fav group(s) they'll probably answer with day6 or the rose. we need that p o w e r. i literally can't go a day without screaming sweet chaos or crying to she' in the rain so like- yes???)