TWICE’s “sexy” outfits at mcountdown. Yes or no?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
However, their stylists are being criticised for the outfit choices that they gave for the girls to wear at the mcountdown on September 16th.

Despite the fact that the group has always done ‘cute’ concepts for the majority of their comebacks, netizens think that it is best for them to stick to the same concept and that they are not well suited for a ‘sexy’ concept.
CDB9D27E-7710-4458-824A-738C13E2F09C.jpegE7F6E0BB-7C14-45F1-986A-7A7C8B0EA567.jpeg

Comments include
The stylist is always the problem with TWICE…
Is this really not Park Jin Young’s outfit?”
All we need is some techno music and we’re set lol.”
No matter how daringly she’s dressed, she doesn’t look sexy.
LMAO. But really, what’s going on?
TWICE needs to go with cutesy looks, sexy is just ‘hul’ on them.

Not sexy at all… LOL. Let’s just stick to the cute concepts?
What do you guys think of this?

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
However, their stylists are being criticised for the outfit choices that they gave for the girls to wear at the mcountdown on September 16th.

Despite the fact that the group has always done ‘cute’ concepts for the majority of their comebacks, netizens think that it is best for them to stick to the same concept and that they are not well suited for a ‘sexy’ concept.
View attachment 13427View attachment 13428

Comments include

I feel that 1) those don't represent a sexy concept at all and 2) the stylist made a terrible choice lmao.
Not because they are showing some skin means it's a sexy concept... I mean, even in their most cutest concept they are revealing skin.
I also believe that sticking to only one concept isn't the best, the girls were trained to pull off many different concepts yet they can't work them out because they are simply not given the chance and it's so sad;;

Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo

View attachment 13427View attachment 13428

Comments include

They look really pretty so idrc! It's their stylist's choice and predominantly theirs to choose what to wear! They are allowed to wear whatever they want! They may "suit the cutesy concept" but I think that they look really pretty so....

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
They look really pretty so idrc! It's their stylist's choice and predominantly theirs to choose what to wear! They are allowed to wear whatever they want! They may "suit the cutesy concept" but I think that they look really pretty so....
Yep, whatever suits them they choose what they want to wear. It’s not their fans choice to decide on which outfits they should wear cause thats just stupid.

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
I loved these outfits like just for bling factor but hated how short and uncomfortable those dresses looked, it seemed like they weren't styled with the feel special choreo in mind.. made me sad
I generally really like jyp's/choi heesun and her team's styling choices though LOL everybody hates on itzy's weirder outfits but I loooove them. riskier more outrageous clothes > same ol crop top and shorts with chains