(TW: ******* and Depression) Parts of Goo Hara's Diary Are Revealed

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Link To Article

Recently the diary of idol Goo Hara, may she rest in peace, was released after being analyzed by a psychologist.
Throughout the diary there were several phrases that stood out and indicated mental distress.
"It's okay, Hara" (Written many many times)
"Hara, it's okay. You're not hurt. It's okay. Hara, it's okay."

She also wrote quite frequently about the disdain she had for her parents, and blamed them for the mental health problems she suffered from.
"Goo O O dad, the Song O O who gave birth to me, I'm like this because of you guys. You used to have affairs while taking me around. If you were gonna do this to me, why did you give birth to me."
"I miss Mom. I long for Mom and want to feel her."
The psychologist interpreted the use of "Mom" to be more impersonal. When she wrote "Mom", she didn't actually mean her mother, but a general ideal of comfort.

The psychologist also analyzed this section:
"Am I a person who is worthy of love?"
They think it means, "It seems that this person had never received unconditional love".

May Hara rest in peace, and find happiness wherever she is now. :(💜

BrianRodriguez

Kpop Amateur
Credits
It's sad to read such stories. Some people find their problems so hopeless that they see no other way out. I wish there were no such situation and everyone could solve the problem in a different way. I read blog and realized that the problems can be different, the main thing is to solve them in time.

Last edited:

linalee

Kpop Amateur
Credits
The modern realities of life with a huge flow of information can exert enormous burdens on the psyche and state of mind of a person. At a certain point, many of us need competent professional advice in order to solve family problems, to understand ourselves, our own thoughts and feelings. after reading your lines, I see a clear personality disorder, and this cannot be run. I had problems and depression for many years with therapy here https://us.calmerry.com/try-online-therapy/ .. I overcame it.

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
✧ Brownie Boy ✧
Gaeul
That's so sad I hope no one suffers like that
May Goo Hara rest in peace