(TW/Bullying) Kim Garam (LE SSERAFIM) Accused of Bad Actions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
At this point, I think I believe the victim more than Garam. Garam got a Level 5 Penalty in middle school. Now, that is a big deal. It goes from 1-9, but 5 is the highest penalty you can receive in middle school. Apparently, it's rare to meet someone with a Level 5 even in high school. Some boys got a Level 5 after an SA incident, the boy who was SAed subsequently... I won't specify, but you know. Her mother agreed to the penalty because she thought it would help get Garam back on the right path. The incident isn't mentioned in detail, so it's unknown what really happened, but... It's pretty serious stuff.
weren't the reports leaked illegally and they don't even show the name of the person who got the penalty, only the number of people who got it?

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
i wish dispatch just did the same thing they did with AOA situation to the garam scandal to see who is telling the truth
i don't want dispatch to be involved to be honest. we have to remind ourselves that their primary intention is to get the most money out of a scandal, exposing the truth can be one of the side effects but they may also exaggerate half-truth just for the shock factor.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i'm a garam supporter, idec. i believe her. i'm just gonna clear up some misconception real quick:
1. some ppl are saying she cussed out/swore at eunseo. that's not exactly true, she said she was "fucking speechless" while talking to eunseo, which is a lot different than cussing her out.
2. and @pika_chuu your statement that a level 5 punishment is a big deal simply isn't true. level 5 punishment is the most commonly given punishment at garam's school; the whole school can't be bullies. it's usually given in addition to another punishment (such as writing a formal apology). and according to the full svc report, garam didn't get in trouble for any kind of violence or hatefulness, she got in trouble bc she tried to handle a serious situation on her own instead of getting an adult. /nm
3. garam did not smash a flower pot over anyone's head. be for real. that is assault. a crime. the svc wouldn't have dealt w that, they would've turned her over to the police. also, whoever she did that to would've needed to go to the hospital for medical care. there's no police report, nobody who went to the hospital. also, logically, that makes no sense. most middle schoolers aren't strong enough to smash a flower pot.
4. lastly (for now), garam was not bullying disabled kids. she herself is disabled and there's proof of other students calling her the r slur.

I see that Im icy

Kpop Groupie
Website
chaebrina.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seori
Iree
Karina
i'm a garam supporter, idec. i believe her. i'm just gonna clear up some misconception real quick:
1. some ppl are saying she cussed out/swore at eunseo. that's not exactly true, she said she was "fucking speechless" while talking to eunseo, which is a lot different than cussing her out.
2. and @pika_chuu your statement that a level 5 punishment is a big deal simply isn't true. level 5 punishment is the most commonly given punishment at garam's school; the whole school can't be bullies. it's usually given in addition to another punishment (such as writing a formal apology). and according to the full svc report, garam didn't get in trouble for any kind of violence or hatefulness, she got in trouble bc she tried to handle a serious situation on her own instead of getting an adult. /nm
3. garam did not smash a flower pot over anyone's head. be for real. that is assault. a crime. the svc wouldn't have dealt w that, they would've turned her over to the police. also, whoever she did that to would've needed to go to the hospital for medical care. there's no police report, nobody who went to the hospital. also, logically, that makes no sense. most middle schoolers aren't strong enough to smash a flower pot.
4. lastly (for now), garam was not bullying disabled kids. she herself is disabled and there's proof of other students calling her the r slur.
Even if I don't consider myself a Garam supporter, what you said is very reasonable. The problem is that misinformation is easily spread bc people don't like to look at the details in a situation and only stay with the superficial part of it.