TS Entertainment Is Rumored To Have Shut Down

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
IMG_20210710_150830.jpg

According to this rumor on social media and online communities, the label TS Entertainment officially closed its doors on July 8 of this year. It has also been speculated that the agency has been shut down since January 31, 2021. The company is known to have faced a number of lawsuits, including one filed by rapper Sleepy, and it's said more than 13 artists and members of groups have filed legal suits against the label for alleged mistreatment and physical abuse.

TS Entertainment was formerly home to SECRET, B.A.P and more. SONAMOO and TRCNG were last known to be signed to the label.

However, nothing has been confirmed yet.

A/N: I hope this rumor is true because TS is literally one of the worst agencies ever! Neglecting, abusing and holding back so many aspiring talented artists. I only feel bad for the good staff members (and all idols ofc) who will be unemployed but sometimes it's better to be looking for a job than working a job which is violating basic human rights.​

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
View attachment 57108

According to this rumor on social media and online communities, the label TS Entertainment officially closed its doors on July 8 of this year. It has also been speculated that the agency has been shut down since January 31, 2021. The company is known to have faced a number of lawsuits, including one filed by rapper Sleepy, and it's said more than 13 artists and members of groups have filed legal suits against the label for alleged mistreatment and physical abuse.

TS Entertainment was formerly home to SECRET, B.A.P and more. SONAMOO and TRCNG were last known to be signed to the label.

However, nothing has been confirmed yet.

A/N: I hope this rumor is true because TS is literally one of the worst agencies ever! Neglecting, abusing and holding back so many aspiring talented artists. I only feel bad for the good staff members (and all idols ofc) who will be unemployed but sometimes it's better to be looking for a job than working a job which is violating basic human rights.​
Omg I loved TRCNG, so I hope that now TS Ent is hopefully shut down, maybe they can get back together with Taeseon and Wooyeop and be a group again TT

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
For once I hope a rumor is actually true. The way they treated B.A.P was inexcusable, not to mention also TRCNG. I feel bad for the groups and I hope TRCNG and Sonamoo (if they’re still together) can find a different and better company to continue pursuing their dreams.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
For once I hope a rumor is actually true. The way they treated B.A.P was inexcusable, not to mention also TRCNG. I feel bad for the groups and I hope TRCNG and Sonamoo (if they’re still together) can find a different and better company to continue pursuing their dreams.
Besides Taeseon and Wooyeop, TRCNG are still together under TS. Sumin and Nahyun left Sonamoo but the group did not disband, so hopefully we still get music from them from a better company🥺 and omg b.a.p :< makes me sad